Thread: Not so fast.

Not so fast.

So I came upon this auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/222567703917?redirect=mobile. Upon first glance it's an amazing lot, but looks can be very deceiving in this hobby as we know. Upon further inspection you see a Double telescoping Vader, Obi and oh my possibly a Luke, but wait is that it. Oh wow 2 Yak Faces, a Blue Snaggletooth and a vinyl cape Jawa. Total Jackpot. Right. Wrong. Take a look at the sellers feedback notice the seller he bought from: Quick_shipping_pro. That seller sells reproduction Double Telescoping Lightsabers for all 3. And wait he even bought a complete set. Busted. The buyer is well aware and has requested a cancelation. Damn idiot. The Jawa looks wrong as well as the Yaks. I am not sure about the snag, but that could be real.

Nice post! What a crook- their should be some way they can look at that (ebay) and ban that SOB for life
    you can go the "original listing" and towards bottom click on file on report - this is clearly a case of a scammer trying to cash in- I filed a report stating replica items buyer has bought on ebay history and check it!!!
    Last edited by BTD2; 07-07-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    Nice post! What a crook- their should be some way they can look at that (ebay) and ban that SOB for life
    you can go the "original listing" and towards bottom click on file on report - this is clearly a case of a scammer trying to cash in- I filed a report stating replica items buyer has bought on ebay history and check it!!!
    No problem. If that had been real I would have easily bid over 10 Grand. I was extremely excited at first. It's when that saying comes into play " If it's to good to be true, then it probably is".

He butchers the English language as well in the description. Most likely on purpose to seem like he doesn't know what he has got.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    He butchers the English language as well in the description. Most likely on purpose to seem like he doesn't know what he has got.
    I Agree with that.

The seal is questionable on the Jawa as well the location of the bubble. The way the cape is open as well. Seems to know a lot about the Lightsabers as with Float testing them. I asked him about the DTs this was his response.

Quote " Nope i dont get that when i bid on the lots thats why i dont say authenic because i dont have any thing graded but apparently that jawa doll may be worth ten times the amount so i if you see all the stuff listed is from the same place comics books eveything."

His English seems good there.

Lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/star-wars-lo...IAAOSwIhxZYTZ7

Same figures minus the fake DTS and added modern stuff. Now saying jawas are "Leddy" assuming he means ledy and fetts (which are modern) are trilogo.
    Bryan

those sabers looked way too minty to be legit . I glanced at it laughed and kept looking elsewhere
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Lots of theives like this on ebay .Its great they have forums like this.