Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sideshow 1:1 Stormtrooper bust

Really wished they'd kept the same bases as previous busts.

This SDS looks better:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    This SDS looks better:

Better, not in my opinion? The neck piece is wrong and the lenses don't fit into the eye socket? They're bulbous and have gaps in the corners. I'll stick with the sideshow bust.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    Better, not in my opinion? The neck piece is wrong and the lenses don't fit into the eye socket? They're bulbous and have gaps in the corners. I'll stick with the sideshow bust.
    It is just a helmet and armor pieces on a mannequin bust. There is no neck seal or other details.

There is no real comparison; they are two different types of products.

Sideshow is more of an interpretation, or idealized, piece. It is also licensed, which has it's own merit to some people.
    Last edited by TRDNiteLife; 07-22-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Agreed. It's all opinion and what "you" like. One persons junk is another persons treasure.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    The Sideshow Clone bust, ,which was made from CGI files is much better than the Stormtrooper. SDS has its own issues, but is indeed more accurate. For licensed you can also go with Anovos. I get the idea of some people liking idealized stuff, but the old symmetrical Master Replicas Collector's Edition / EFX Precision Cast helmet looks better than the Sideshow bust. But if you like the inaccurate Sideshow bust, more power to you.

As for how a Stormtrooper should look like, more information can be found here: www.starwarshelmets.com and here: http://www.starwarshelmets.com/origi...ub-submenu.htm
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12