Thread: Sideshow Life Size Boba Fett

Sideshow Life Size Boba Fett

I just had this chat with Sideshow...

When the lifesize Boba Fett was first released a few years ago, I saw reviews online where the neck appeared to be too long and the helmet sat too high on the neck. Do you know if that has been addressed with the new ones expected to arrive soon?

Aliesha

That is an excellent question! I am happy to confirm that changes have been made and the figure itself has evolved.

Since the first version I should say.

Good news...info..
    Thanks for posting

I noticed that the one they brought to Comic-con this year looked significantly better than previous offerings. Maybe they have actually taken steps to make this reasonably accurate.

I would love to buy one, but $8,500 is too steep. How can they justify such an enormous price?

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    I would love to buy one, but $8,500 is too steep. How can they justify such an enormous price?
    Very easily. Putting together a decent ESB Fett together you're looking at $5-7K and anywhere from 1-3 years to completion.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Very easily. Putting together a decent ESB Fett together you're looking at $5-7K and anywhere from 1-3 years to completion.
    Yeah, I looked into putting a screen accurate one together and was already over $8k with parts and paintwork from one of the top guys at The Dented Helmet. It was also going to take an undetermined amount of time to complete so I backed out of the deal. I'd buy the SS statue if it's accurate, but given their track record I'm not overly confident.