Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Member Credibility Issues

I enjoy freedom of will, opinion and the right to it's expression.

My posts are based around this rather than the central issue, which doesn't affect me as has been clearly stated. Pretty obvious I thought, even as a non-reader.

There are so many black pots and kettles calling each other out around this issue it's easy to lose track I confess. I shall leave this playground fight for those who have investment within it now and return to lurking.
    Last edited by darthsatan; 07-23-2017 at 08:01 AM.
    May you live in interesting times.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Oh. I must learn. I guess any little dig helps if it's not a buddy? As a personally uninvested but interested external reader (like 99.9% of the readers of this thread, one would estimate), such extraneous comment appears to not help your cause or reflect well upon you. Worth considering.

No, you just made a comment that was really not necessary. You can't just go into someone else's place and start spewing a bunch of heavily negative comments, or they'd never even approve the post in the first place. I told the truth - his opinions annoy many members here. I never once said that was his "crime". What you said was clearly trying to twist my words. That's not helpful.

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

•    
    Just saw, they have approved the post over there, but said they didn't want to discuss it on their board and locked the thread. They have suggested anyone willing to contribute do so here. Here's the thread, if anyone needs to see it.

https://forums.radioreference.com/ge...ml#post2794483

I wish they hadn't locked it. Chances of someone there signing up here probably isn't very good.

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

My posts are based around this rather than the central issue, which doesn't affect me as has been clearly stated. Pretty obvious I thought, even as a non-reader.

There are so many black pots and kettles calling each other out around this issue it's easy to lose track I confess. I shall leave this playground fight for those who have investment within it now and return to lurking.
    Do you enjoy being short changed ? No answer ,instead you blabbed your worthless philosophy!

Your a non reader ? How did that happen ? What did you just comment on ? Something you never read ? Amazing .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011