Thread: WTB: CHOGOKIN Die-Cast C-3PO Perfect Model

WTB: CHOGOKIN Die-Cast C-3PO Perfect Model

Dear fellow Jedi and Sith,

I am looking to buy the Chogokin Perfect Model die-cast C-3PO figure.
    As most of you know, there are a few not so uncommon defects with this particular figure so I am looking for a defect-free figure; new or displayed but in mint condition.

the most common defects that come to mind are:

1- scuffs and dents on the metal surface (usually torso or head)
    2- broken or non working clyinders/pistons on the limbs
    3- broken wires on the belly and back (the coloured plastic wires)

so can you please hit me up with a pm with your asking price?

mtfbwy all
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Bump bump bump
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Bump anyone? I really need this before R2 is out!

Bump bump

still looking for one...

bumpy bump... anyone?

It’s available online to buy again through bluefin I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    It’s available online to buy again through bluefin I believe.
    thank you very much for the heads up.. I was wondering can I order directly from Bluefin? I don't seem to be able to add an item to my cart on their website..