Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funko -Stranger Things action figures

Saw these sets in a Spencers Gifts store at the Mall, but they're not worth of the $30 price IMO.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

They are $19.99 at Target and Gamestop so, no, they aren't worth $30.

Question for those that have these. Are Eleven's wrists articulated? I picked up the set with her, Mike, and Lucas today. Fortunately there were several to choose from, so I could cherry pick paint apps. Two of the sets they had it looked like Eleven's right arm was on backwards. It wasn't till just now that the thought occurred to me that maybe her wrists are articulated and her right hand was just twisted around.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Spotted the McFarlane Chief Hopper and Eleven figures at Target today. They looked pretty good, but I passed for now. Eleven's knees look a little funky and her legs are a weird shade of orange as compared to her hands and face. I'll probably pick them up eventually.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    They are $19.99 at Target and Gamestop so, no, they aren't worth $30.

Question for those that have these. Are Eleven's wrists articulated? I picked up the set with her, Mike, and Lucas today. Fortunately there were several to choose from, so I could cherry pick paint apps. Two of the sets they had it looked like Eleven's right arm was on backwards. It wasn't till just now that the thought occurred to me that maybe her wrists are articulated and her right hand was just twisted around.
    Yes - her wrists are articulated.

so I was thinking.... since Season 2 has been out for awhile now and Season 3 was announced, which characters would you like to see Funko make for future action figures? I'd love to see the following:

Sheriff Hopper (Sheriff's Uniform with flashlight and gun)
    Joyce Byers (with Christmas lights/ writing on the wall prop and telephone)
    Nancy Wheeler (with shotgun)
    Jonathan Byers (with camera props)
    Steve Harrington (with spiked baseball bat)
    Dr. Martin Brenner
    Harkins Power and Light worker
    "Madd" Max Mayfield (with skateboard)
    Billy Hargrove
    Bob Newby
    Dr. Sam Owens
    Barb
    Demodogs
    Season 2 Eleven
    Halloween Ghost version of Eleven
    Mad Max in her Michael Myers costume

and I'd love to see a 4 pack of the boys in their Ghostbusters Halloween costumes (complete with prop proton packs and traps)
    Last edited by DarkArtist; 12-13-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Did anyone else see the pop of Mad Max in her Halloween costume and the 4 boys pops in Ghostbuster attire... Didn't buy, but seriously fun.

I feel like if they are going to do any action figures of season 2 they need to do them in ghostbuster costumes.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

I'd also love to see some deluxe sets like:

all 4 heroes on their bikes
    Hawkins Power and Light Van with government workers
    Sheriff Hopper's Bronco with Sheriff Hopper
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Got the Season 1 Bluray for Christmas and have to say, I love this show! Watching a premium cable show or a streaming show is just superior to watching basic TV shows with flow-disrupting commercial breaks a non issue (it's one of the main reasons Ash vs Evil Dead surpassed Walking Dead as my favorite show). Anyway, I just ordered McFarlane's Chief Hopper figure from Clark, and depending on how he turned out, I'll collect whatever else comes out in this line. Can't wait for that deluxe Demogorgon!!

Question for the Mods & thread creator; Do you mind changing the name of the thread to something that encompasses everything from this show? I was reluctant to start a McFarlane Stranger Things thread as I don't think this property will generate tons of traffic and buzz.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12