Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle of Hoth Diorama

Hey Tyranus. It is great to hear from you it has been a long time. To tell you the truth this is the first time I have weathered a vehicle. There are people that do amazing work. I have been a little scared to try. The AT-ST you see that is crashed is the first thing I have ever tried. It is broken but I kept it and I'm glad I did. It works nicely in the dio. Since it was already broken I felt a little braver to give it a try. I wanted to make it look burned out. I liked how that turned out so I decided to give the walker a try. I found pictures of the Master Replicas AT-AT and based the weathering on that paint app. Anyway it was fun and something I look forward to doing again. So I am not familiar with the schools of weathering. I know people do amazing washes and stuff. I just wanted a simple airbrushing and always think you get the best weathering effects when you combine washes with airbrushing.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the weathering, it looks great!
    You are always your own worst critic, I think. Sometimes stowing the project away for a day or two can help you see what you could not, the first time around.
    Beware of an old man, in a profession where men usually die young
    My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12