Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mandalorian Skull by Regal Robot

Mandalorian Skull by Regal Robot

++++++++++++++++++ MANDALORIAN SKULL ++++++++++++++++++

Here is a fantastic collectible I recently purchased from Tom Spina's new company, Regal Robot. Intended as a wall decoration this mysterious Mythosaurs skull, the enormous dragon-like creature from the Outer Rim world of Mandalore that existed until the arrival of the Mandalorian Taung, is truly a work of art, and a constant reminder of everyone's favorite bounty hunter, Boba Fett, as it is part of his armor decor as a marking over the left shoulder plate of his outfit. The feel and intricate detailing of this beautifully crafted piece is so realistic, so life-like, I'm sure it will make the unaware eye believe it is the actual skull of an unknown animal species. While the skull is approximately 17" high and about $250.00 after shipping gets added, Regal Robot also offers a very affordable and just as detailed smaller version of it, standing at about 4 1/2" tall and retailing for just $34.00 plus shipping. If your interest takes you there, you can order them here: Regal Robot

Whether you choose to display it laying flat on a table next to your favorite Mandalorian statue, or up on a wall dressing up your Star Wars room or any other wall in your home or office, this is an incredible collectible no Boba Fett fan should miss out on. Here is a review in pictures of this great item I'm so proud to have added to my collection:

Last edited by LightSword; 06-16-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I知 not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Nice pick up Julian! And I see you got the OK to hang it in the living room!

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Nice pick up Julian! And I see you got the OK to hang it in the living room!
    Haha! Thanks, Ben. Actually, I just hung it there to take the picture and offer a view of how it displays up on a wall as part of a house decor. My wife has a small mirror in the shape of a sun between those to paintings she won't trade for that skull in a million years It will actually be placed in the hallway leading to my Star Wars room next to a wall built in display unit. I did get the O.K for the hallway to be mine!

* I've just ordered the smaller version of the skull for one of my shelves. That one will take 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-18-2017 at 04:27 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I知 not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

Interresting collectible would go great between my NECA Xenomorph skull and that unlicensed Predator skull, I have hanging in the appartment entry room

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Haha! Thanks, Ben. Actually, I just hung it there to take the picture and offer a view of how it displays up on a wall as part of a house decor. My wife has a small mirror in the shape of a sun between those to paintings she won't trade for that skull in a million years It will actually be placed in the hallway leading to my Star Wars room next to a wall built in display unit.
    Ha! I thought that pic looked too good to be true! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Ha! I thought that pic looked too good to be true! ;-)
    Haha! A man can only dream... until he gets awaken by the soothing sound of: " You are not putting that thing here. It's scary!"

*Since Photobucket.com, the "free" image hosting website I've been using for the last 12 years to host my pictures for this website has changed image policy without previous notice and now wants $400.00 a year for a subscription to host images, and since they have blocked the view of over 1,000 pictures I've done for this site, I've chosen a different image hosting site and I'm re-posting my latest image additions in an effort to have the images recorded for reference. Thank you for your understanding

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks LightSword for taking the time to re post all your excellent images in all the threads you're involved in.
    Wants: Target Funko POP Red Stormtrooper: Funko POP! HT Flocked Porg Chase
    40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Thanks LightSword for taking the time to re post all your excellent images in all the threads you're involved in.
    Thank you for your kind words and understanding, Desert_Trooper. Happy to do the work for our community.

I've just received the smaller version of the skull. This one will go next to one of my Boba Fett statues. Very small, but very detailed just like its big version:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast