Thread: WTS - Sideshow 1:6 C-3PO & R2-D2 (combo set)

WTS - Sideshow 1:6 C-3PO & R2-D2 (combo set)

I recently decided to sell my sixth scale C-3PO & R2-D2. I'm selling these as a set only. Everything is mint & has been displayed in a smoke free home with no sunlight exposure. Both shippers are included & will pack the in another shipping box so they come together.

• C-3PO is the exclusive version & has the severed arm socket with exposed wiring (other accessories are included as well).

• R2-D2 is the deluxe version & has the beverage dispenser / serving tray (plus other accessories) & also comes with Obi-Wan's table with Princess Leia light up hologram.

• Both touch light up features are in working order. R2-D2 has 2 light up features (with or without projector light (just touch twice to cycle to the next one). Being such a temperamental little astromech, the touch panel won't turn off when touch & has to be turned off by flipping the switch to 'OFF'.

• I made a custom display "Tattooine" base with scenic background. I'll throw that in for free if the buyer wishes or I'll just throw it away.

My asking price is $380 for the complete set & that includes FREE SHIPPING. I'm only going to be shipping to the lower 48 (sorry).

Accepting PayPal (gift / family& friends) buyer pays fees.

Trade Feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...ement+feedback

Last edited by addedelement; 06-07-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Price dropped to $350 for the set with free shipping still included.

Accepting Best Offers.