Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 6/4/2017 Forum move has been completed

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
    ok I see a few reports of IE11 being problematic with this release of VB, I tried one of the recommendations let me know if it still has issues.
    Nope, I might ave to switch to Chrome
    "I'm not short.... I'm low to the ground for speed and agility!"

Check out my art!-http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134658

What happens if you click the A/A icon in the top left of the editor? It changes from WYSIWYG mode to plain text mode and it seems that the editor code is the biggest issue here.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

HA! You're a genius! I can actually reply in proper Basic now........I meant English, but you get my drift.
    "I'm not short.... I'm low to the ground for speed and agility!"

Check out my art!-http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134658

Quote Originally Posted by ARC_CommanderEli View Post
    HA! You're a genius! I can actually reply in proper Basic now........I meant English, but you get my drift.
    Well that's good news at least - I'll put a sticky on the top of the whole forum for a while until I either figure out a fix or move us over to Xenforo.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

ok, we're back after the upgrades, also the host moved us to a server with very few other servers on it so performance should be improved (after I finish rebuilding the search indexes). Let me know if you still see problems as I still have an open ticket with the host.
    As a Chrome user, everything is working much, much better for me. Thank you, Grahame.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

What happens if you click the A/A icon in the top left of the editor? It changes from WYSIWYG mode to plain text mode and it seems that the editor code is the biggest issue here.
    This fix worked for me too. You never replied to me Grahame and I was as specific as possible. I forgive you though! So am I going to have to hit that A/A from now on?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678