Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 6/4/2017 Forum move has been completed

Not sure if this was intentional but at least for me the read/unread forum icon seems to have changed to the default.

If this is a personal setting how do I fix it? The defaults are very big and ugly. Hard to tell read and unread apart at a glance.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! - J
    oin the Cantina Crazies Collector's Group!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Not sure if this was intentional but at least for me the read/unread forum icon seems to have changed to the default.

If this is a personal setting how do I fix it? The defaults are very big and ugly. Hard to tell read and unread apart at a glance.
    Not a personal setting, just something that gets replaced by the defaults during an upgrade and I forgot to put them back. Should be back now, might take a couple of refreshes to update your local cache.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    One issue after another.
    I'm sorry this free (and ad free) forum doesn't meet your approval.

When reporting these types of issues it would really help to know specifics like which browser (including version) and which operating system you're using. I test as much as one person can when performing updates but it's always possible something doesn't work quite right and I don't catch it.

Grahame - loading pages has been much quicker today and yesterday, with no browser timeouts for me. These were the issues I was having and they appear to have been fixed. Thanks for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by eightball View Post
    Grahame - loading pages has been much quicker today and yesterday, with no browser timeouts for me. These were the issues I was having and they appear to have been fixed. Thanks for your efforts.
    Thanks, definitely seems like it might have been an issue on our virtual host as I'm not seeing errors in the logs I was seeing before yesterday and things do seem much faster. I appreciate the update, hard for me to judge alone

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567