Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 6/4/2017 Forum move has been completed

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzzler View Post
    Same here the last several days, most of the time taking more time or reaching a time out. Successful, timely loads occur less than half the time. Occurs throughout the day and night, no particular time period.

Same issue here.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Having trouble tracking down this issue, but I've made some more database memory changes - let me know if it still occurs.

edit : I know about the outage 2 minutes ago, that was me applying the latest Linux kernel. I'll try not to do that again during the day.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
    Having trouble tracking down this issue, but I've made some more database memory changes - let me know if it still occurs.

edit : I know about the outage 2 minutes ago, that was me applying the latest Linux kernel. I'll try not to do that again during the day.
    Haven't been here a ton since this, but the time outs have stopped, and there have been some slow loads but not as slow as before, and not as many, so perhaps this did help improve upon the situation.
    Last edited by Sizzzler; 07-20-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

There are still issues - now it hangs when trying to post. I even get the popup if I want to leave the page sometimes...

Yeah, for the past few hours nearly every attempt has been a long delay in loading. I haven't gotten the time out page as I've been leaving the board to come back later.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

seems to be ads trying to load slowing it down. Loads ok if I click the link on the homepage, but if I try to come in with my bookmark, it hangs..
    Last edited by Deathspawn9000; 07-24-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    ATTENTION HASBRO: I will NEVER buy a NERF equipped toy!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345