Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/4/2017 Forum move has been completed

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzzler View Post
    I know that previously, I would get a database error when trying to access any part of the site at 5AM EST which I chalked up to the time the computer/site was updated nightly. It would only exist for a few minutes but it would be every night at that time.
    However in the past two days I've received this same database error message three or four times at different times, none happening to be the 5AM EST occurrence. Just a few minutes ago for example, but obviously it is normal now since I am here posting this.
    Same here, get this several times a day:

"
    Database error
    The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the forum.rebelscum.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    The forum.rebelscum.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    "

A lot of slow page loads and hanging as well.

Same here unfortunately
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I'm getting Database errors often as well.

Pages are also taking longer to load at times.

I began to get email notifications again for PM's received (as per the norm), and also for new posts in subscribed threads, but during that past couple of days that has changed once again. I am no longer receiving an email notification for either. Which is fine, but I am sure there is a remedy to it.

Thanks again to ALL of the staff for the work you put in. We appreciate it!
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> This is a Collector's site not scalpyaasquickasicanforaquickbuck.com, please treat it as such! <--- - Abe

Ditto on the slowly loading pages. I get a "need to refresh" error.

Thank you!
    Last edited by HonestAbe; 06-14-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> This is a Collector's site not scalpyaasquickasicanforaquickbuck.com, please treat it as such! <--- - Abe

I'm not sure if this is related or where to post this, but I'm not getting email notifications when threads are updated anymore. On 6/12 they were all sent to spam, so I marked them all as not spam, but I never recieved another email again. Any ideas?

Speaking of post notifications, are these forums going to get updated notification options like theforce.net has, so we know when someone quotes our posts?

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe View Post
    I began to get email notifications again for PM's received (as per the norm), and also for new posts in subscribed threads, but during that past couple of days that has changed once again. I am no longer receiving an email notification for either. Which is fine, but I am sure there is a remedy to it.

Thanks again to ALL of the staff for the work you put in. We appreciate it!
    I am still in the same situation, as many of you are, and I am no longer receiving email notifications from this site. It worked shortly, after the update, but then it soon sputtered out again. It's not a necessary (must have) feature, but it does make it convenient, though.

I can confirm now that I got a PM but did not get the email notification as I always did.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12