Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SPOILER THREAD: The Last Jedi Set Discussion

I bought the tie, it's massive. Lacks any real features but it fits the role of a tie pretty good. Looks like a hybrid between an interceptor and kylo Rens shuttle.

With the new trailer out (https://youtu.be/Q0CbN8sfihY) who wants to guess what we'll see bricked for next year?

I'll start with an ice fox.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Quote Originally Posted by Grayghost2482 View Post
    I bought the tie, it's massive. Lacks any real features but it fits the role of a tie pretty good. Looks like a hybrid between an interceptor and kylo Rens shuttle.
    I may order Kylo Ren's TIE during the double VIP event currently going on (plus a second Carbon Freezing Chamber to combine with the one I already own). Watching the trailer the Silencer looks awesome in action, and I love how it's a nod to the Interceptor, one of my favorite starfighters. Plus the more I look at the Heavy Assault Walker, the less I like it. Way undersized and it sounds quite delicate. Would rather put that money into the Plus Size AT-AT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    With the new trailer out (https://youtu.be/Q0CbN8sfihY) who wants to guess what we'll see bricked for next year?

I'll start with an ice fox.
    I imagine we'll get one of those small Resistance ships that skim across the surface of Krayt.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I also have kylos fighter, resistance bomber and was going to pick up the new walker but saw it displayed at my tru and it was dinky. The bomber was taller!! I passed on it and will wait for it to clearance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456