Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mandalorian Skull Replica

These look very very nice, however, is this an 'interpretation' of a graphic symbol more than a replication of something that existed but never saw screentime?
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

This is the result of an archaeozoological investigation, based on the faunal remains of this specific species. The scrutinized study of its physiology and what it symbolizes, as in this case being fear. The extremely detailed and intricate sculpting shows with clarity the rostrum portion of the skull containing the upper teeth, nose and palate. One can appreciate the zygomatic bones arching outward from the braincase and rostrum to form the orbit cavities, and clearly detect the space for the jaw muscles and eyes. Sure enough, the detail of the braincase behind the rostrum is magnificent. And the meticulously sculpted mandibles containing the lower teeth show what a fantastic in depth study of the animal was conducted.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

"All I have in this world is my ***** and my word and I don't break them for no one."

Looking to trade eFx Luke reveal plaque #260 for #266

LOL OK I take it back
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12