Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Official Pix: Incredible Harrison Ford 2017 Private Signing Announced

Chris your a class act and I love working with Official Pix....I hope your business continues to prosper - you deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Agreed. There's a reason why we price these so much lower than anyone else and it's certainly not for scalpers to buy them up and go make a bunch of money off of them. It's for the true collectors that work hard for their money and deserve a nice piece for their collection at a decent price. We could mark these up 200%-300% over cost, but choose not to and I would rather see 1,000 happy customers than 100-200.

I absolutely love this Chris... thanks so much for the opportunity!
    "We all have our faith. And mine is in the truth."
    --Mulder

His sigs have been on point with this signing...given the expense they should be but its making me kind of regret not getting one. Did anyone buy a personalized one?

I think were coming close to the send in signing, OP or Maki alone. Basically Maki is getting stuff that others might have had cast signed just never did. I really have the feeling Ford doesnt care if someone else signed it or not, his people are just riding the escalation ladder cause the send in is the final state (before attending a show as a signer).

1. Do first wave signings, sign one image 1-2 sizes total, instant moved
    2. Do second wave signings, 2-3 images 1-2 sizes total, still instant moved
    3. Do third wave signings, dozen+ images multiple sizes, focus on newest property mostly.
    4. Do 4th wave signing, any image from the catalogue any size
    5. Do 5th wave signing, Limited images add inscriptions high price, any size
    6. Do 6th wave signing, any image any size inscribed, potential price decrease on inscription if soft market on 5th.
    7. Do 7th wave signing, Send in 1-2 items 8x10-16x20 images only no poster licensed only.
    8. Do 8th wave signing, all flats any size , no props.
    9. Do 9th wave signing, any item you want signed.

I think we might truncate 6-9 to maybe 2 waves though depending on how disney star wars world opens and the entire push behind it and how much ford is involved.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Hope you are right.
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"

Quote Originally Posted by zhamlau View Post
    I think were coming close to the send in signing, OP or Maki alone. Basically Maki is getting stuff that others might have had cast signed just never did. I really have the feeling Ford doesnt care if someone else signed it or not, his people are just riding the escalation ladder cause the send in is the final state (before attending a show as a signer).

1. Do first wave signings, sign one image 1-2 sizes total, instant moved
    2. Do second wave signings, 2-3 images 1-2 sizes total, still instant moved
    3. Do third wave signings, dozen+ images multiple sizes, focus on newest property mostly.
    4. Do 4th wave signing, any image from the catalogue any size
    5. Do 5th wave signing, Limited images add inscriptions high price, any size
    6. Do 6th wave signing, any image any size inscribed, potential price decrease on inscription if soft market on 5th.
    7. Do 7th wave signing, Send in 1-2 items 8x10-16x20 images only no poster licensed only.
    8. Do 8th wave signing, all flats any size , no props.
    9. Do 9th wave signing, any item you want signed.

I think we might truncate 6-9 to maybe 2 waves though depending on how disney star wars world opens and the entire push behind it and how much ford is involved.
    I would give just about anything for a Ford send in signing, it just absolutely crushes me that I have everyone on my beautiful ANH poster except Ford!!

Well, Ford has done a private signing before where he signed pre-signed material and unlicensed stuff....but its been years. The trick is how do we get back there? The guy who pulled it off bought a LOT and kept the vast majority of i, but to be fair he was a very bad human being so who knows what sort of lies and BS he laid on Ford and his people to get that done. Maybe the reluctance in a private signing is that Moser poisoned the well when it came to send in, he was pretty toxic as it turns out. Only time will tell how long it will take to get back to that.
    Last edited by zhamlau; 07-24-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Is that the guy who blindsided Ford with a crap ton of photos to be signed?
    Last edited by yankystarkiller; 07-24-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankystarkiller View Post
    Is that the guy who blindsided Ford with a crap ton of photos to be signed?
    Moser actually thinks he is the second coming of Ford. Most of us know him as a complete bell-end (putting it nicely) who has a weird obsession with Ford and his lies and receipt no doubt really gave Harrison the hump.

I have faith in OP or CW eventually doing a send in, and it ain't gonna be cheap when it does happen but I think it will. No doubts OP make him aware of the fanbase he has and people who are respectful of him and all his movie work, although all know he isn't overly fond of his Han character but he respects the fact it set him on the road to stardom without doubt. I think the years of stalking, invasion of privacy and profiteering also has a huge part to play. I've seen the way some IP guys act, and quite frankly its rediculous. I watched a vid with Gerard Butler the other week and he takes no crap with graphers and tells them straight.
    Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
    Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
    JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

It took a few extra days, since I had it shipped to my parents' house, but he's here. With it, my original trilogy main cast collection is (mostly) complete. I'm still holding out that a signed Ben Kenobi figures shows up for sale someday.

Big thanks to whoever I was messaging with at OfficialPix who put up another one of this figure for me. It's exactly the figure I wanted, and was about to settle for the worst vintage-style figure just to have one at all.
    Last edited by pohatu771; 08-02-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789