Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Official Pix: Incredible Harrison Ford 2017 Private Signing Announced

Very curious to see the ones with personalisation

Quote Originally Posted by BobaBonesaw View Post
    Nice ones!
    Do the early OPX Fords come with the shield as well? Bought an early 8x10 Ford from a private collector. It has the Indy sticker, number on the back and OPX COA but no shield.
    There were 2 different Indy stickers, one identifying the photo as being an OPX "official photo" the other identifying the piece as an "authentic licensed signature"

I slapped this together awhile back to help explain it to some collectors that did not frequent this site.
    Round SW sticker is about the official licensed photo
    Shield shaped SW sticker with lightsaber is about the official licensed autograph and photo
    Round "Indy" sticker is about the official licensed photo
    Round sticker with Fedora & whip is about the official licensed autograph and photo
    New Shield with star and OP website is about the signature being 100% authentic, but does not lay claim to any license, official or otherwise.
    samples of all 5 overlaid on the image below.....
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

Thank you so much for that lengthy answer. Thanks

Really, really happy with this. 11x14. As always, Chris came through with flying colors.

Thrilled to have an epic Raiders 11"x14" to compliment my Empire 11"x14", so I've got Ford's two best movies covered. Thanks, Chris!

EDIT: Also, I don't think he lifted the marker on "Ford" which I found interesting. It looks like one continuous movement.
    Last edited by Stryder; 07-17-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Glad to hear that everyone is enjoying their pieces. We still have a bit more to ship out, but be watching for that postman if you're still waiting.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

You guys must have deep pockets to do this. I wish I had that kind of money to drop on a sig. I mean 650 for a signature. Ok, he's Handcock is hard to get but really?

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    You guys must have deep pockets to do this. I wish I had that kind of money to drop on a sig. I mean 650 for a signature. Ok, he's Handcock is hard to get but really?
    The good news is there are now more of them out there so theoretically secondary prices should drop in a couple years or when people fall on hard times.

I do not think they will drop much, the man is 75. It isn't like the new cast where you know they will be around for decades to come.

I highly doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    The good news is there are now more of them out there so theoretically secondary prices should drop in a couple years or when people fall on hard times.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast