Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo (2018) Toys - General Discussion Thread

Han Solo (2018) Toys - General Discussion Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any potential Han Solo (2018) movie toys.

SPOILER WARNING APPLIES

RS member Coreworld posted a link to a page that has designs of new vehicles even a rough sketch of the new Han Solo, while we don't know what they'll be used for, what do you think the chances of seeing them in the basic toyline are?

Han looks like his clothes are too big for him. Very TESB, though.

That ship looks interesting. It has a bit of AT-AT head to it.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Han looks like his clothes are too big for him. Very TESB, though.

That ship looks interesting. It has a bit of AT-AT head to it.
    that AT-AT ship look bad*** I want one! Han's outfit looks way to similar to ESB and TFA. I was hoping for some all new kinda look for Han
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Yeah, I was going to say that design looks very familiar. Also looks like a couple older concepts will be reused again.

I feel the same, he couldn't have worn that outfit all his life. Just because he isn't wearing the same clothes doesn't mean we wont know it is supposed to be Han.
    I hope this isn't another instance of "confusion". lol Be nice if we could see him in something different early in his career.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm wondering if they are going to pull from the EU and give us Imperial Han rescuing Chewbacca ?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm wondering if they are going to pull from the EU and give us Imperial Han rescuing Chewbacca ?
    I'd hope so, hopefully they won't meddle too much with established lore, but then who knows? Seeing that speeder/pod mashup, I'm hoping to see Hans time as a swoop jockey explored and maybe feature an altercation with a scarred and bandaged future bounty hunter...

nobody pointed out yet that two of the pics are the underbelly of the AT-AT upside down?

While I would like the Imperial background story as well, i feel they would want to distance themselves from that. And try something new(their own) take on it.
    Keep him as a smuggler type all his life, and one time while transporting for the Empire he frees Chewy. Considering it would essentially take place between ROTS and ANH, it would be plausible for him to be on Kashyyk when he witnesses the brutality of the Empire. Thus decides to help somehow, freeing Chewy and his Family. Which leads to Chewy's life debt. Plus, by introducing the family, we might get to see them again! Or for the first time as Canon.

There is plenty of possibilities for this movie beyond just Han Solo, IMO.

So, with the new Vintage collection hitting around the same time as this movie, will the Solo figures just be released in that line? Or do you think they will do a "budget" line as well? I've seen conflicting reports as to whether TVC will be the main 3 3/4" line when it is released.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I imagine it will continue just like it has, with 5POA being the focus and SA being what it is. The only difference now, is that we'll find them at more places than just Walmart.
    So for Han Solo, I'm guessing it will be just like the Rogue One release. 3-5 key characters in SA, with the rest being in 5POA line.

Unfortunately the new casting may cause some issues, particularly what versions will be released where. Many have been after a Lando update for years, but will Hasbro offer two different figures of two different actors? And which one would get the SA treatment first? Seems like that would be in the "confusion" territory. lol

In the old days before 5POA, we know what we'd be in for. Now it's not so clear. Personally, I don't need anymore figures of Han or Chewy regardless of who's likeness it is. However, if some of the secondary cast have an interesting look or part in the movie. I mat want them, who knows. I would have like an SA Chirrut...

That said, it's probably way too early to be speculating on this line. TLJ will be the focus going forward.

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast