Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Playmobil Ghostbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    I just thought. An Indiana Jones Playmobil series would be amazing! Imagine the Idol Temple, and the minecart playset. It would be amazing if they went for that,
    I'd be all over that. Great idea. Does Disney own the Indiana Jones license? I assume so with their Jones stuff at Hollywood Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by gijigsaw View Post
    I'd be all over that. Great idea. Does Disney own the Indiana Jones license? I assume so with their Jones stuff at Hollywood Studios.
    I believe Disney officially owns Indiana Jones now.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I believe Disney officially owns Indiana Jones now.
    As I understand it, it is part of LFL, so Disney acquired it with Star Wars.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

No sooner than I heard the news, I can only say that getting Harrison Ford to reprise his role of Indy is harder than it was for Han Solo in The Force Awakens.

This is such a beautiful line. I just don't get how Playmobil is going to make any money from it, or if this is a success or a failure, because I have never seen any of it in any store! I ordered mine online as soon s they were out, but I have never seen them before or since and Im sure most people are totally unaware of them.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    This is such a beautiful line. I just don't get how Playmobil is going to make any money from it, or if this is a success or a failure, because I have never seen any of it in any store! I ordered mine online as soon s they were out, but I have never seen them before or since and Im sure most people are totally unaware of them.
    I've seen them in every Toys R Us I've been into. They are the only big box that sells Playmobil.

I've seen them in every Toys R Us I've been into. They are the only big box that sells Playmobil.
    ah I see. Are you in the US? Maybe the US distributes Playmobil better than here, in UK they dont seem to have it anywhere.

Does anyone know how these scale with the Ghostbusters minimates?
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    Does anyone know how these scale with the Ghostbusters minimates?

it might work with the minimates figures but there is a size difference.. Playmobil is closer to 3" Scale while the minimates are 2" scale. the firehouse might work for the minimates but the rest of the sets would be two big for them.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345