Thread: Loose VC Jawa?

Loose VC Jawa?

What the running price for a loose authentic VCJ these days in used condition? Figure would be in c-8 shape with correct gun
    Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t919503/

Looking for any type of Snaggletooth prototypes- New or vintage!!!

Hey miscus,prices are down on these lately. Afa 85 are selling for $1,7000 $1,900 range where they were selling for $2,500 plus a while back. Last ungraded one I saw was on eBay for a little over $1,000 without weapon. I Would say a fair price would be in the $1,200 to $1,400 area. You Can always track down a nicer figure with correct coo (those usually sell for around $50) just my opinion,hope it helps! K

prices are a little further down than that. 1200-1400 now gets you a loose ungraded VCJ in nicer shape than c8. that's maybe a c9 with a little bit of paint wear.

I was mostly grading by cape
    Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t919503/

Looking for any type of Snaggletooth prototypes- New or vintage!!!

I saw an AFA 80 for $2200 the other day in a Comic Book store in Omaha, NE. It had just been graded in March I think.

Jedikman is right on the money- hmmm lucky or vintage SW smart??!!
    last little dude VCJ ungraded went for $1300 ebay auction- pics were horrible and he might have been C8-c9 shape
    Last edited by BTD2; 06-14-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    Jedikman is right on the money- hmmm lucky or vintage SW smart??!!
    last little dude VCJ ungraded went for $1300 ebay auction- pics were horrible and he might have been C8-c9 shape
    Pics were not the best but he turned up SUPERRRRR MINT. No paint wear AT ALL, and the cape is PERFECT. He was missing the blaster, but I had an extra no bump one so he's complete now and perfect.

So prices are different on the FB pages for some reason. They are higher. Actually graded AFA 80s are selling for around 2K and AFA 85s are selling for 2.5K.
    My Feedback
    WTB Lili Ledy Loose, Klaatu, Vlix complete, Han 12 back and Han ESB Contact me.

Doesn't seem like long ago that an AFA-85 was $800. It's NOT a rare figure but the demand outweighs the supply. So yeah, $2k+ now for a C-9 or better. C-8 I'd say $1500-$1600.
    --
    ICT - Ion-Cannon Technician Class III
    LimeLight
    Feedback