Thread: FS: Master Replicas Lightsabers, Blasters, Helmets LE/SE

FS: Master Replicas Lightsabers, Blasters, Helmets LE/SE

Up for sale is the majority of my Master Replicas collection! I have to sell off most of my collection to help support my mother since my father has passed unfortunately. I will need an extra 3% for paypal and shipping charge will depend on location. If your interested in any of the items send me a PM. Thank you. I will be adding a couple items in the next week as well.

MR ESB LE Luke Lightsaber - $1400 (great condition comes with acrylic case, all original paperwork and box)

MR Darth ANH Dual signature Lightsaber- $2500 (comes with original paperwork, COAs, and box)

EFX Luke Reveal Lightsaber- $2000 (Never displayed and is in MINT condition comes with everything)

MR Darth Vader Dual signature Helmet- $3000 ( Mint condition and comes with everything)

MR ROTJ Luke elite Lightsaber- $3000 (Mint condition comes with everything but missing a plaque holder)

Harrison Ford signed ESB Han Solo Blaster- $7200 (This is the price it was originally purchased for and the lowest I can go! only 1 of 5 world wide!)

Dual Mount acrylic case- $250 ( was used to displayed MR Darth Vader and Obi Wan)

Millennium Falcon Hoth Base- $400 (This is a professionally made base for the MR Millennium Falcon)

MR ANH Obi Wan Weathered lightsaber- $900 ( comes with original box, plaque, copy of COA)
    Last edited by Superironbat; 04-22-2017 at 06:52 AM.

I would also consider selling these separately.

Nice collection! Good luck on the sell

indeed, an impressive lot! good luck with the sales!
    There will be n̶o̶ bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

I wish you good luck with the sales too!

Best regards,

Alex
    Last edited by Captain_Solo; 04-22-2017 at 04:37 PM.

PM sent Sir!