Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Figures with Modern Counterpart Display options?

Vintage Figures with Modern Counterpart Display options?

Does anyone have any pictures of displaying loose Vintage figures next to their modern counterparts?
    I am thinking about displaying my figures with the original kenner one, with the best modern version next to it.

Some of my favorite displays are the ones that have the vintage figure with the Gentle Giant bust. Look forward to seeing your display.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Thanks for the input disgruntledjawa, I bet the sideshow thing would look cool. I'll post pictures once I get it together, but it will be awhile since I am moving across country, and need to secure a home, move in, get settled etc. But once I do, I will def post it. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    Some of my favorite displays are the ones that have the vintage figure with the Gentle Giant bust. Look forward to seeing your display.

Here's how I display Kenner, potf2, and best articulated versions of original figures

Last edited by 78bird85; 04-20-2017 at 09:15 AM.

That is awesome

You have done a superb job blending the worlds of vintage and modern together- nice to look and how they have changed over the years
    Thats a whole lotta loosies!! best wishes to avoiding any future action figure avalanches!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 78bird85 View Post
    Here's how I display Kenner, potf2, and best articulated versions of original figures

Wow, I didn't know they actually remade pretty much every GI Joe figure
    Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t919503/

Looking for any type of Snaggletooth prototypes- New or vintage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    You have done a superb job blending the worlds of vintage and modern together- nice to look and how they have changed over the years
    Thats a whole lotta loosies!! best wishes to avoiding any future action figure avalanches!!!
    Thanks! And no avalanches, all loose figures have small drop of hot glue on bottom feet (no damage to figures) and vintage are on stands glued to steps
    Last edited by 78bird85; 04-29-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Great display of figures, 78bird85! I'm trying to collect the original 12 in 1:6 scale.(except Tie Pilot)

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Great display of figures, 78bird85! I'm trying to collect the original 12 in 1:6 scale.(except Tie Pilot)

That's incredible! The original 12 in any line is awesome but in 1:6 scale it's amazing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast