Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bespin Luke Premium Format

ugh that stance

pass

How can they make awesome Fett and Maul statues but give Luke Skywalker a funky looking pose. Maul is so simple it works.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Well, the pre order is now up.

And I've ordered one. Think it looks like a great addition to the PF line.

Starting to like it more with the blaster option ...
    Not sold on the pose with the lit lightsaber..
    Damn.. I can't afford adding more flex payments to the credit card..
    I might do the single payment and pay for it next year when it's release around May or so...

From the main picture, it looks like a Vader is in the background. Does anyone know if they will be making a new PF Vader to compliment this Luke Bespin statue?

Is it not a switch out hand to offer both display options like they are normally?
    Last edited by Lush; 06-15-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    There will be n̶o̶ bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Overpriced with a bad pose.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Just pre order it..
    Just got home and got a $50 promo card in the mail..
    Used the discount...I will pay for it full when it gets released next year probably sometime around June / July 2018...

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

I'm passing in the hope there's a old man Luke PF released for TLJ. There is bound to be some PF announced when the movie comes out and a Luke would make sense. A "Jedi" Rey with Lightsaber in hand would also be a must buy.

I much prefer the exclusive blaster pose, but i can't afford to pay the high costs from SS with customs and taxes to import it, so i'll give it a pass.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I ordered it and used the $50 promo card as well. I am really surprised this wasn't excluded but I'll take it!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast