Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtFX+ Emperor Palpatine

ArtFX+ Emperor Palpatine

This was just shown at Celebration! Finally my Royal Guards will have someone to protect!

Last edited by Scimitar; 04-14-2017 at 11:00 AM.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

NICE!!! Can't wait!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

It was good to see it announced on Facebook, I've already got the Iron Studios version so this has come a little late to get into my collection..., may change my mind if it looks better than the one I have though. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Nice!

I already have the Attakus version though. But I'll wait to see what the final product will look like.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Wanted a 1/7 Koto Emperor on throne for years. This might be very cool, but too late and too small for me now.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Looking forward to pics of the painted prototype. Might be a good idea to re-issue the Royal Guards two pack when this is released.

I saw the Emperor while visiting Kotobukiya's booth during Celebration VII in Orlando last week, and took some pictures of the unpainted prototype I wanted to share:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

NICE! Really can't wait for this one! The Imperial Guards are waiting!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Oh man, thanks for the pics! Really excited for this one now!
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

You are welcome, guys. I'm also excited to see Koto working on the Emperor and his throne, which I think it has been a long overdue sculpt. I have the 1/5 scale statue that Attakus produced, but I've never been much of a fan when it comes to the face likeness they gave him. If the ArtFX+ statue ends up having a better resemblance to the character, I'll be getting one for sure. It'd be great also if Kotobukiya could make a larger scale (1/7) of the Emperor and his throne.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast