Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Droid Factory - BB-8

  1. #31
    Same here. For some reason the goal was only $17.94 this time around.

  2. #32
    Argh! After ordering BB8 this morning look what showed up from my July 3rd order that could not be fulfilled according to Disney!



    To paraphrase Morty: Disney, well then get your sh*t together. Get it all together, and put it in a backpack, all your sh*t, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the sh*t store and sell it. Or put it in a sh*t museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.Get your sh*t together.

  3. #33
    Any interest in selling the extra?
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

  4. #34
    I tried to cancel the second order, there is a 50-50 shot it has t shipped yet. If it shows you can certainly have it!

  5. #35
    BB8 is up on the app and available

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    BB8 is up on the app and available
    thanks...my wife just ordered it w/ 25% off and maybe free shipping, I'll have to double check that

  7. #37
    I got the 25% off but how did you swing free shipping? My cost before shipping came to $9.74 which is great but free shipping would have also been nice.

  8. #38
    Just got the 25% off as well but no free shipping. Either way, thank for the heads up
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    thanks...my wife just ordered it w/ 25% off and maybe free shipping, I'll have to double check that
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I got the 25% off but how did you swing free shipping? My cost before shipping came to $9.74 which is great but free shipping would have also been nice.
    I did not get free shipping. The F&F code if used on disneystore.com today, you get free shipping as well, but the app is not offering free shipping. just the 25% off. it was kinda misleading so that's why I posted "maybe" and "i'll have to double check". Still glad to get it under $15

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    I did not get free shipping. The F&F code if used on disneystore.com today, you get free shipping as well, but the app is not offering free shipping. just the 25% off. it was kinda misleading so that's why I posted "maybe" and "i'll have to double check". Still glad to get it under $15
    Ah I see. I agree still a great price with the 25% off.

    EDIT 12:40 EST: 25% no longer applies to this figure. Hope everyone that wanted on placed an order already.
    Last edited by HothHan; 07-17-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •