Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Droid Factory - BB-8

Same here. For some reason the goal was only $17.94 this time around.

Argh! After ordering BB8 this morning look what showed up from my July 3rd order that could not be fulfilled according to Disney!

To paraphrase Morty: Disney, well then get your sh*t together. Get it all together, and put it in a backpack, all your sh*t, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the sh*t store and sell it. Or put it in a sh*t museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.Get your sh*t together.

Any interest in selling the extra?
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I tried to cancel the second order, there is a 50-50 shot it has t shipped yet. If it shows you can certainly have it!

BB8 is up on the app and available

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    BB8 is up on the app and available
    thanks...my wife just ordered it w/ 25% off and maybe free shipping, I'll have to double check that

I got the 25% off but how did you swing free shipping? My cost before shipping came to $9.74 which is great but free shipping would have also been nice.

Just got the 25% off as well but no free shipping. Either way, thank for the heads up
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    thanks...my wife just ordered it w/ 25% off and maybe free shipping, I'll have to double check that
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I got the 25% off but how did you swing free shipping? My cost before shipping came to $9.74 which is great but free shipping would have also been nice.
    I did not get free shipping. The F&F code if used on disneystore.com today, you get free shipping as well, but the app is not offering free shipping. just the 25% off. it was kinda misleading so that's why I posted "maybe" and "i'll have to double check". Still glad to get it under $15

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    I did not get free shipping. The F&F code if used on disneystore.com today, you get free shipping as well, but the app is not offering free shipping. just the 25% off. it was kinda misleading so that's why I posted "maybe" and "i'll have to double check". Still glad to get it under $15
    Ah I see. I agree still a great price with the 25% off.

EDIT 12:40 EST: 25% no longer applies to this figure. Hope everyone that wanted on placed an order already.
    Last edited by HothHan; 07-17-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast