Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Force of Destiny figures

Force of Destiny figures

Any Chance we could get a thread or section for the new Force of Destiny figures? as 11 inch females they are actually 1/6th scale as most of my action collection Leias and Padmes are 11 inches.
    Dea wanna wanga

Umm...you just created a thread for them.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

This line of 11" figures seemed interesting, until you see it's again some over-cartoonized things. I'm already tired to see Funko Pops everywhere, it seems now everyone wants their own line of ugly-looking funny figures.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Yeah, I'm not impressed with these either. Then again, we aren't really the target demographic for this line...unless you are a 10 year old girl

I don't understand why BB-8 and R2 are so tiny compared to the dolls and WTF is up with that Chewie?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I'm all for Hasbro reaching out to different audiences, especially girls and female collectors - and promoting the strong female heroes of the SW universe. I personally won't be buying any because of scale though. If they did these animated figures in 3.75 scale, and got rid of the softgoods hair, I might be up for it. Chewie looks like he's straight out of Robot Chicken though.

I don't mind this line either, it's just that with Hasbro you can be sure that sub-lines like this will take the place of cool figures in the other lines.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

What cool figures in the other lines? They all disappeared ages ago in favour of overpriced 6 inch stuff and 3 3/4 statues.

I think this line looks fun and a great entry point for little kids (girls) to get into Star Wars and collecting : )

As a middle-aged guy, I don't have much interest in these FOD dolls - for the most part. The Chewbacca looks decent, however - it's tough to make a 12" flocked Chewie figure, and I like this version - though it still doesn't look much like Chewie in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    As a middle-aged guy, I don't have much interest in these FOD dolls - for the most part. The Chewbacca looks decent, however - it's tough to make a 12" flocked Chewie figure, and I like this version - though it still doesn't look much like Chewie in the film.
    You reckon the Chewbacca looks decent?

Might want to look its face again.......

Looks more like Bigfoot than Chewbacca.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast