Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I was in a match yesterday where the guy using Palpatine finished with 92 kills! Of course I was also in a match with the same guy, on Crait, where he finished with 102 kills and mostly played as Leia. I think that might be the first time I've seen someone break 100. I got fed up and switched to SA to make me feel better

I've got over 500 crafting parts saved up, so I'm looking at 12 or more experience points. Am I understanding correctly that it only takes one experience point to update or unlock one card? If so, it's a no brainer to hang onto the crafting parts. I could take one card up to purple or (potentially) upgraded 12 or more...I think. It will be interesting to see how they handle those experience points though, since the ones you earn going forward are class specific. Will the one converted from crafting points be "universal" (i.e. applicable to any class)?
    I would hope the converted skill points all go into one universal pool that can be applied anywhere. It should be a perk for early adopters who have been playing since November and have a whole bunch of currency saved.

I feel that I can live without customizations for awhile so I'm ok spending all my credits now. My main customization focus will probably be stuff for the Troopers which I hope will be some of the cheaper stuff as opposed to Hero skins.

In all honesty I won't be against throwing a few bucks into crystals for customization. This should have been the system from the get go. The game would have a much healthier player base.

...yeah, I went back to playing Battlefront I, and had an infinitely better experience, as well as more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    ...yeah, I went back to playing Battlefront I, and had an infinitely better experience, as well as more fun.
    Is there still people playing online?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Yea my bad 3/21
    Thank goodness. I was afraid we might have another month of that thing.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273