Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Yeah, that's exactly what I found myself doing! Usually I use it for the sprint capability more than anything else too. Getting to ion launchers or whatever the objective is. I usually don't even have a star card that modifies it active. Maybe I should just "let it happen", which is apparently how I got the two that I do have LOL. There's no real reward for completing all the Trooper milestones, like there is for completing all the Multiplayer milestones anyway.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Does anyone know if the Smart Ion Grenade Star Card (purple) from the Assault class does any extra damage against the MTT/AT-AT/AT-M6 after have they been "ionized"? I know it wrecks turrets, shields, Separatist Tanks and AT-STs (love it on Phase 2 Crait against the FO inside the hangar) but does it do any extra damage if it hits one of the bigger walker types after their shields have been temporarily lowered ? I really can't tell. I sometimes equip as when it is apparent from the start of the round that the team I am on is at least somewhat competent and we are getting to the launchers and hitting successfully. That way I can throw it at the walker etc after a ion launcher hit and hopefully chip a bit more health. I'm starting to think there is minimum/maximum amount of damage per Ion Launcher hit. Like a successful hit will always take away "x" amount of health and no matter how much the ground infantry blasts it will only lowers another set amount.

Funny you guys mentioned the Vanguard Milestone. I never used the Vanguard until now. I've been trying to get that Milestone for a couple days.

So far I've successfully done it once (I managed 4 kills somehow) but it's a tough one for sure. I find either you run out of time, or a helpful teammate kills your third target haha. I use the card that adds to the active time whenever you make a Vanguard kill.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556