Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Not when you have the third and fourth tiered blasters fully upgraded. They kick *** (well I guess not now that they’re nerfed; haven’t played since the patch).
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

I do have both of those blasters fully upgraded and, while definite improvements, I still don't think they make the officer nearly as powerful as the other classes. Maybe that's just me though.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the Officer Class either. Even with the nerf the Blurrg is to powerful IMO.

I just played Hoth and could only get the AT-AT's Orbital Strike to work once out of many tries, so that bug is still not fixed.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I thought I read in the patch notes that they fixed it on Endor...it never worked for me on Endor and only sometimes worked on Hoth.

I didn't play any MP yesterday, but I spent several hours playing Arcade with my son. I noticed some of the changes, others not so much. Luke is almost ridiculously fast now! I like the tweaks to Boba Fett's jetpack control and blaster.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455