Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Well, I did it. Unlocked the rapid fire for the 4th tier Officer Blaster and...it was totally worth it! That gun is a BEAST now!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Nice. I just started on that blaster but have only unlocked the Cooling Cell attachment.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

So I'm assuming with the patch Palps and that OP 4th tier officer gun (Blurg or something?) are getting hit with the nerf bat while I wouldn't be surprised is we see Luke get a bit more powerful across the board.

We shall see...we shall see.

EDIT: Actually it appears this is exactly what happened. Luke got the necessary buffs, Palps, OPfficer Blurrg-1120, Assault Vanguard and Bossk got the necessary nerfs:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7ylhp0/patch_12_undocumented_notes/

Last edited by HothHan; 02-19-2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Patch notes are out in full

All I saw that they did to Palpatine was increas the range of his lilightning....WTF?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    All I saw that they did to Palpatine was increas the range of his lilightning....WTF?
    Yes but he did receive an important nerf. From the Reddit post:

"Emperor Palpatine now requires line of sight on his target to trigger damage with his Dark Aura and default Lightning ability. Both abilities will no longer go through obstacles and walls. While we loved the fantasy fulfillment there, the frustration of not knowing what was damaging you was too high for us not to act on"

No more getting hit by phantom lightning bolts while minding your own business in the next room over.
    Last edited by Hell_Hawk_33; 02-19-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Ah yeah, just saw that! Best news all day!

Played a little cargo, pretty fun but I can see it getting old quick. Cargo was my favorite mode in BF1....wish they would bring it back like that.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    So I'm assuming with the patch Palps and that OP 4th tier officer gun (Blurg or something?) are getting hit with the nerf bat while I wouldn't be surprised is we see Luke get a bit more powerful across the board.

We shall see...we shall see.

EDIT: Actually it appears this is exactly what happened. Luke got the necessary buffs, Palps, OPfficer Blurrg-1120, Assault Vanguard and Bossk got the necessary nerfs:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7ylhp0/patch_12_undocumented_notes/

Hoth Han, not being a smart *** or trying to start a fight...but have you ever played as the officer?
    Feedback thread

I need to give some thoughts on the new patch.

Vader feels so....weak? For starters I feel like I'm being killed by everyone. And his choke doesn't last. At all. He drops them about a second after picking them up.

Haven't played Palpatine but he seems more....precise. I'm constantly getting shocked, far more than I have before.

Chewie seems no different, he still can melt Vader(of course it seems now everyone can melt Vader).

Boba seems odd but I must simply get used to him.

They didn't buff any of Luke's attacks, why? His saber is still far weaker than Rey's.

One second. One second? You decrease the freeze time by one second? WHY?! What does that change, at All?

And good y my precious Blurrg....I shall miss your power.

IDK am I missing something?
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354