Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Played as the Officer a bunch this evening and unlocked some Milestones. The third tier blaster (Blurrg?) is much deadlier with the increased spread attachment. I literally doubled my kills in Blast with that once attachment alone.

Anyone else find the Officer's Turret underpowered? That thing was the MOST EVIL THING in Battlefront, but it doesn't seem to pack as much punch in this game.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Yeah, the Blurrg is the bomb! I hated it at first, but once you get some attachments it's awesome. Wait till you get the explosive shot attachment. I like the 4th tier blaster, but I think the Bluurg is better. Still working on the 2nd attachment for that one (night vision I think). the third attachment is rapid fire, which sounds like it could be cool.

Yeah, I think the officer turret seems a little weak compared to the first game. I get more kills with the Heavy's turret.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I use the officer turret all the time, but it is really just a distraction since it is so weak. It probably averages about 1 kill per round.

I think I get killed by my own turret exploding more often than I get kills with it LOL.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yay, another day of the Timed Challenges NOT registering any progress. I like the idea of having daily Timed Challenges but if they never work why bother?
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

I get most of my kills with my turret. I place it in a hidden area and let it do the work.

So I unlocked the extra burst for the blurrg and tried it out. First time in Starkiller Base I did really good(for me) then on Kashyyyk, Tatooine and DSII it was back to my regular awful self. I seriously can not aim well.

But when I can aim properly, that thing is powerful.
    Last edited by Prequellover; 02-14-2018 at 08:55 PM.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Bye bye all! I may still peak in the Merch section.

I'm ready for the Emperor to be NERFED! Anytime he enters the battlefield and starts flying around it is such a life-drain.

Seriously, being electrocuted through walls is such a whipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I get more kills with the Heavy's turret.
    The range and damage on the Heavy's turret is crazy, a little to crazy IMO as it is geared towards taking out vehicles. They should reduce its damage and range on human targets, and buff the Officer's turret.

Quote Originally Posted by Prequellover View Post
    I get most of my kills with my turret. I place it in a hidden area and let it do the work.

So I unlocked the extra burst for the blurrg and tried it out. First time in Starkiller Base I did really good(for me) then on Kashyyyk, Tatooine and DSII it was back to my regular awful self. I seriously can not aim well.

But when I can aim properly, that thing is powerful.
    On some maps I've found good places for the turret, but even in a good spot it is nothing like it was in Battlefront. I loved placing the turret aimed at an uplink. Best objective defense there was.

The Blurrg is very powerful with the burst attachment, especially if you can get a headshot in. I unlocked the fourth tier Officer blaster yesterday so I will start using it but I definitely enjoyed my time with the Blurrg.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Wars_Dork View Post
    I'm ready for the Emperor to be NERFED! Anytime he enters the battlefield and starts flying around it is such a life-drain.

Seriously, being electrocuted through walls is such a whipping!
    Yep I had enough of being electrocuted through walls a long time ago. A mid to high level Palpatine is dang near unstoppable.

I agree about the Emperor. What sucks is, I try to play as him and die pretty much instantly.
    Feedback thread

Whenever I see a Palpatine (and quite honestly Officers) I automatically label that player as word that starts with a P and rhymes with wussy. Can't wait for the nerfs and for those flavor of the month class players to have to actually learn how to play.

Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast