Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

I'm usually in the top 5 leaderboard after a match, yet I suck as a hero too.
    In my experience, I can shoot a hero 4-5 in the head & it'll do maybe +5 player damage. If someone shoots me as a hero, I lose 50% of my health & die immediately. I know that's an exaggeration, but it's not *that* far off from what I've regularly experienced.
    See you around, kid.

Man, I wish I could help you with that, because I am in pretty much the same situation. I can hold my own in HvV, but it seems on GA I don't usually last that long...especially with lightsaber characters. I've gotten better, but not much.

I will say, don't rush in. I used to make the mistake of thinking I could be the "tank" but I've found that playing a little more cautiously as Heroes goes a long way. Follow the guys you spawn with and try to be more of a support to them. I usually last a lot longer with ranged characters in GA like Leia, Han, Phasma, and Bossk. Another thing I have learned is, don't try to play the objective as a Hero. That's not to say, don't play the objective if it's feasible, but you are better off defending someone planting a charge or whatever than you are doing it yourself and making yourself more vulnerable.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I find I do the worst with Lightsaber wielding heroes because most players just start rolling like crazy when you get close, so you can't slash at them. You gotta rely on your other Force abilities (choke, push, etc) to do any damage.

Last night I was playing GA on Theed. Someone on the other team spawned as Bossk during the first stage and went on to dismantle us. Sometime late in the second stage he took me out and I saw he still had full health (700) and wasn't even at a high level with maxed out cards. He was playing in that middle area between the two rooms with the door controls. There were Clones all around him yet he completely avoided taking damage for the entire match. Now I know nobody is THAT good, so there has to be some simple tricks you can put to use. I think he finished with something like 45+ kills.

In that same match I played as Yoda and once again choked hard. I couldn't handle the pressure of my radar lighting up red in all directions when they came at me. I was working that area before the door control, in the hallway where it bends. I had Droids coming at me from the hallway to the outside, the door from the middle area into the hallway, and even coming into the door control room but opting to skip overriding the system and come through the doors behind me. I only managed three kills I believe. Very disappointing.

I find to a lot of times as a hero your team won't help out that much as you draw the bad guys to you. They'll setup somewhere safe and basically use you as a bait.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I suck at playing a hero in GA too. I'm better at support and will follow a hero around frequently and defend them as enemies usually concentrate on them first.

Hell_Hawk_33, Bossk is one of a couple heroes that can regenerate their health, so that is why it looked like he didn't take damage.

Bossk is the one hero/villain that can regain full health. He also has a star card that allows his dioxis grenade to heal him if he stands in the radius of the cloud. Bossk on Theed is darn near unstoppable, especially once you reach the palace. He just needs to throw down dioxis and/or his traps and get out quick, plus his grenade launcher thing is pretty devastating. On top of that, he can snipe with his regular weapon. On the final stage, you can just sit in one of those side rooms with him and own...throw down some traps for anyone brave enough to rush the room then just toss out dioxis and use the launcher through the door way to the main room. Heck, you don't even have to see the enemy to rack up the kills.

I feel your pain with the lightsaber wielders though. Last night I was Kylo Ren on The Graveyard and chased this fool halfway across the map till he finally rolled himself into a corner and I got him LOL. Most of the saber wielders have a leap/dash attack (not sure about Vader), but I usually miss with it. I am terrible with Rey's charge...I usually wind up running right past them and then they shoot me in the back. Her charge can be interrupted though, if you swing your saber while in the middle of it. Not sure about others.

There are a couple of videos on youtube with tips and tricks for all of the heroes/villains that are pretty helpful. They helped me a lot, but I still don't own like most people. Especially the guys that rack up like 70 kills with Palpatine.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

NERF CHEWIE. I get that there is a patch coming, but it should not have taken this long. He can melt anyone he faces in HVV and it is so annoying dying by him constantly.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Hmm...I thought they already did nerf Chewie?
    Feedback thread

If they did, he's till far to powerful or I can't mount a defense properly.

Either one is quite likely.

Huh I didn't know that about Bossk. Figures since I have yet to play as him. My go-to heroes on the Dark Side are Boba Fett, Kylo Ren, and Iden while on the Light Side it's Luke and Rey. I suck equally with all of them. LOL

Yeah Billy_Ray the dash attack can help catch those dang rollers but I find those types of attacks tough to control. It's easy to miss them completely and make yourself vulnerable.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I rarely use dash attacks, with Rey I only do it if it's a sure thing or if there's nothing else. With Han I just use it to escape quickly.

One time I was escaping with Han's dash and Phasma unknowingly ran around a corner, right Into my dash. Didn't do a lot of damage but sent her flying.

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast