Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Played Walker Assault last night and in one round the same guy kept picking up an AT-ST Power-Up and came stomping around in our spawn point. He literally did this from the start of the round to the end of the round. Yep, really looking for to the Battle Point system. At least then you will earn the right to be an AT-ST and stomp around spawn points.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Captain Rex (CW), Luke (TFA), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles

Is anyone playing on xbox 1? i have a club called the hive of scum and villainy, be great to play with people from here.

I'm on X1! My gamertag is RogueKnight196. Invite me to your club!
    The Walt Disney Company is the worst studio to have purchased Lucasfilm, except compared to all the other entertainment conglomerates that could have.

Whatever happened to instant gratification, why do we have to earn anything in a VG! lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

will add.
    Worst spawn point offenders play Luke on Bespin in that cut off hall, you know what I mean

Since I buy one to two games a year I went ahead and pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition at EB Games. Hopefully I don't regret it.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Captain Rex (CW), Luke (TFA), Leia (Hoth or Endor), Obi-Wan (TPM), X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    Since I buy one to two games a year I went ahead and pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition at EB Games. Hopefully I don't regret it.
    I'm like that too. I like video games but I'm not a gamer. Battlefront 1 was a huge disappoint for me and felt like a waste of money. Haven't even bothered to try and sell it since gamestop already has 500 used copies a store. If this doesn't have a good story mode then forget it. The first one felt like the horde wave side game in Gears of War.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345