Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

If you go to the Career tab and see a little yellow "flag" in the corner for that trooper, then you have unclaimed rewards.

I mostly play assault and heavy as well and I am not a "top player". I usually wind up somewhere in the middle of the pack.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I finally unlocked the fourth Assault blaster a day ago, but I still use the CR-2 with the reduced recoil stock and night vision scope. Although sometimes the night vision feature doesn't work and it's just a scope. LOL

How about that lag on Kashyyyk? I thought this was going to be fixed but I played that map a couple times yesterday and it was brutal. Especially when flying.

Loving the change to credits. They build at a reasonable pace now. I usually build to 4000 and then buy a crate, but I may start saving for Phasma.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I haven't had the lag on Kashyyyk lately, so I thought they had fixed it. I did experience it a couple of times before though and, if I remember correctly, it was only at night. But yeah, flying was next to impossible!

The CR-2 is awesome once you get the reduced recoil stock. I haven't got the night vision scope as I have been focusing on the Heavy since getting it. I got the reduced recoil for the Heavy's second tier gun (DC-15 something?) and the enhanced scope...pretty nice. I unlocked the third tier gun (the TFA one) and it is nice, but I keep going back to the second tier one.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    I played as Kylo Ren on Kashyyyk the other day. It was fun but felt wrong as the same time.
    I don't see why. He's a Solo, who obviously knew Chewy. And I would assume that they visited his home planet at some point throughout the years.
    Plus I'm sure some kind of battle probably took place there, just like it did every other world. So it's likely not too far fetched.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Is the story mode worth the $10-15 the game will be reduced to?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    No. Not yet anyway (and probably never)

Just wait for the whole thing to be released and buy it for $10-$15 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    For a new Star Wars story, $10 is worth it.
    ~Words of Wisdom~
    You can disagree with someone, without personally insulting them.

I just fired the game up after not having the time to play it for a few days. I guess I'm honestly just not that good, and probably never really will be. I played two rounds of blast, and only had 6 kills while BEING killed a total of 18 times. I like the game, but it really sucks the fun out of it when you get killed by some guy who's nothing more than a little speck on your screen, and shoots you from around a corner? Don't know how that is ever really possible, but trust me, it happened. The radar is still messed up. At least for me. It shows red, then nothing. Before I know it, they are behind me and I'm dead. I really should have waited for the game to drop in price. Paying $80 for a game that I'll never be good enough to achieve much of anything really isn't worth the price. Hopefully with the additional stuff they add to campaign it will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    I finally unlocked the fourth Assault blaster a day ago, but I still use the CR-2 with the reduced recoil stock and night vision scope. Although sometimes the night vision feature doesn't work and it's just a scope. LOL

How about that lag on Kashyyyk? I thought this was going to be fixed but I played that map a couple times yesterday and it was brutal. Especially when flying.

Loving the change to credits. They build at a reasonable pace now. I usually build to 4000 and then buy a crate, but I may start saving for Phasma.
    https://youtu.be/CBXtlls-vb0
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    but it really sucks the fun out of it when you get killed by some guy who's nothing more than a little speck on your screen, and shoots you from around a corner?
    Yeah I'm tired of being shot through solid objects as well, but I attribute that to the lag.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    The radar is still messed up. At least for me. It shows red, then nothing. Before I know it, they are behind me and I'm dead.
    Yep the radar isn't like it was in Battlefront. It is pretty frustrating when you get a strong red hit directly in front of you, only to be shot or melee'd in the back moments later. But I've just gotten used to it. Most of my kills I get from behind my target.

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'll give it a watch soon.

I've been playing as the Heavy a lot lately. I enjoy the abilities more than the Assault class. The sentry gun is so much fun in the right situations. After only a day I've unlocked 3 of the 4 blasters. I did this quickly by playing Blast more than Galactic Assault. I found that while I may earn a lot of points in Galactic Assault, most are from playing the objective while in Blast I simply rack up the kills. Has this been anyone else's experience?

One glitch I have experienced a couple times is sometimes when I used the sentry gun after I put it away for some reason I still have the same speed as when I have the sentry gun deployed. I cannot toggle L3 to sprint either. After getting killed and re-spawning, I can move at a regular speed again.

Speaking of Galactic Assault, I found some issues. I enjoy Naboo, Kamino, Endor, Hoth, and Yavin IV. They're all a blast. The lag on Kashyyyk is really annoying, and I find the map to monstrous. And at night it gives me a headache. Starkiller Base could be fun, but I have yet to play a match where the Resistance makes it past the first stage. It always ends with a failed attempt to sabotage the turbo lasers. To many choke points and a lack of places to hide while the First Order can set up in a number of prime spots. Hopefully EA tweaks this map in various ways to bring some balance as I'd like to explore the base more.

On the Death Star II the match often ends early because again, it is hard for the Rebels to set up and easier for the Empire to pick them off. I have however played a number of matches that went the distance. Jakku has its moments, but I'm just not that into it. Dislike the first stage on Takodana. It gets better once the fight moves to the castle area. And Mos Eisley is growing on me. At first I found fighting in the streets and rooftops confusing, but I'm finding enjoyment in it the more I play the map.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast