Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Quote Originally Posted by Red5StandingBy View Post
    Oh, I'm not questioning the quality of the game, I'm definitely not buying it, I'm just tired of the constant crying.
    I think with the Internet all that comes into play, even all the whining. But its easy, very easy to ignore people on the Internet and the same with those whining. Tho I mean, it is their right to whine, whats nice is we can all chose to ignore what we want when it comes to the Internet.

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/ba...=1510895215781

We hear you loud and clear, so we’re turning off all in-game purchases. We will now spend more time listening, adjusting, balancing and tuning. This means that the option to purchase crystals in the game is now offline, and all progression will be earned through gameplay. The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game. We’ll share more details as we work through this.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/ba...=1510895215781

We hear you loud and clear, so we’re turning off all in-game purchases. We will now spend more time listening, adjusting, balancing and tuning. This means that the option to purchase crystals in the game is now offline, and all progression will be earned through gameplay. The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game. We’ll share more details as we work through this.
    AKA the way it should have been from the get go. Let's see what the crates have in them when they put back online right before Christmas...

Rumor has it that micro transactions are coming back into play at some point with two options.

1. MTXs are purely cosmetic
    2. MTXs are used to buy star card/weapons bundles

I think EVERYONE wants option 1 so the game ends its P2W Bs and Reddit can end their “war” to save the gaming industry (most gaming companies don't want to follow EA's buisiness model anyways).
    "Jar Jar is the key to all of this."
    - George Lucas

can you play as darth maul in the single player story mode or is it only multiplayer?

Annnd they already announced the micro transactions will be back in the form of "accelerated experience" crates. So yea...

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    can you play as darth maul in the single player story mode or is it only multiplayer?
    He's not in the actual story mode, but you can play as him offline in arcade.

May I just interject here for one minute? If you like the game, if you hate the game, if you don't want to pay to play, if you don't care either way....... Can we all just appreciate the fact that THIS is Iden Versio?

You know every time I saw a trailer, i couldn't help but think i know here from somewhere! Then just had to do a search and she's been in several shows I watch.
    And for not being "known" per say, she certainly has a long list of credits. It's nice when they use a real Actor/Actress for VG roles, then there's a real person to go to if they ever need to appear as their character in a Movie.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    Just quit in the middle of a match because I'm just not getting this game and it's not even fun to play. The scanner is driving me up the wall. I can't take anymore of it showig there's enemies in front of me while someone runs right up behind me and kills me point blank.

I don't know what EA is thinking with this, but basically the scanner works opposite of Battlefront. When the enemy is far away it picks them up. When you're closer the red gets brighter. But when you're right on top of each it goes blank.

I had one instance where I was hiding behind a plant and someone was in one of those containers firing his blaster. Mere feet away yet the scanner was blank.

I don't know how guys are getting 30+ kills each round. You gotta be a pro or using a glitch to your advantage to achieve that, because there is no way the average gamer can get those numbers.
    I don't have the type of lifestyle that allows me to do nothing but sit in front of a video game for 12 hrs a day. And I know I'm by no means a hardcore gamer, but I do agree. I've already been killed so many times it's almost loosing it's fun already. It seems like everyone on the other side can see me, no matter where I am, and get a kill. I can barely see them, and when I open fire, I keep shooting, and hitting them, but not before they drop me. It really does seem like the scanner works the opposite way. And how is it that they can shoot me through solid objects?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    You know every time I saw a trailer, i couldn't help but think i know here from somewhere! Then just had to do a search and she's been in several shows I watch.
    And for not being "known" per say, she certainly has a long list of credits. It's nice when they use a real Actor/Actress for VG roles, then there's a real person to go to if they ever need to appear as their character in a Movie.
    My wife used to watch a couple shows she was in. And from what I have read, she really is a Star Wars fan, as well as a big gamer. Now that she's officially part of Star Wars canon, maybe we will see her appear at some shows or conventions!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324