Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: EA Star Wars Battlefront II

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    I'm thinking of holding off from buying this Day 1. W/ Black Friday only a week later, I have a feeling this will be $40-50 in no time.
    I think this will be my approach too since there aren't any exclusives or pre-order deals that are screaming out to me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    5-8 hours is a joke for a campaign. This will be an easy pass. EA thinks because they stamp SW on it you have to buy it LOL

I didnt even bother to pick up the first one and this will be the same, not even worth 10 bucks lol

this game will be free in time on the PSN net work lol
    Really? This isn't an RPG. For a core multiplayer shooter, 5-8 hours is on par.

anyone that wants to play in a group, please friend STAB E FACE on xbl, just let me know you are a scummer i am going to put a lot of time into this game, like i did the last one. I know i was supposed to friend req a few people but work picked up so furiously, that i forgot and am sorry BTW i appreciate casual players as well as hardcore, I'm in it for the fun of it, not like a pro COD group who get mad when they lose....lol
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 10-23-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    anyone that wants to play in a group, please friend STAB E FACE on xbl, just let me know you are a scummer i am going to put a lot of time into this game, like i did the last one. I know i was supposed to friend req a few people but work picked up so furiously, that i forgot and am sorry BTW i appreciate casual players as well as hardcore, I'm in it for the fun of it, not like a pro COD group who get mad when they lose....lol
    I'll be there. When the time comes, I will be hitting you up (BILLYRAY5150 on xbl)
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    I'm thinking of holding off from buying this Day 1. W/ Black Friday only a week later, I have a feeling this will be $40-50 in no time.
    If the first one is any indication, it will be under 20 bucks within 2-3 months

Quote Originally Posted by 104749 View Post
    Really? This isn't an RPG. For a core multiplayer shooter, 5-8 hours is on par.
    5-8 hours for a single campaign mode is atrocious, period. doesnt matter what category we are talking. In fact its a rip off, considering the amount of info that can be put into a game related to SW.

I agree with everyone, this will be 15 bucks in time or less and wouldnt be surprised it ends up being free down the road for PS+ members.

5-8 hours for a single campaign mode is atrocious, period. doesnt matter what category we are talking. In fact its a rip off, considering the amount of info that can be put into a game related to SW.

I agree with everyone, this will be 15 bucks in time or less and wouldnt be surprised it ends up being free down the road for PS+ members.

Honestly, I can't understand the haters. Everybody cries because the first one didn't have a campaign, but now we get one, and without even so much as playing a demo, we're already judging it based on its length?

Well, in any case, it's not atrociously short - it's right in the average length for a multiplayer-centric game (and again, BF2 is not an RPG, unfair to expect a 20+ hour epic). For me, as long as it's compelling enough to be replayable, actual playtime isn't a concern. Quantity doesn't always equal quality.

Quote Originally Posted by 104749 View Post
    Honestly, I can't understand the haters. Everybody cries because the first one didn't have a campaign, but now we get one, and without even so much as playing a demo, we're already judging it based on its length?

Well, in any case, it's not atrociously short - it's right in the average length for a multiplayer-centric game (and again, BF2 is not an RPG, unfair to expect a 20+ hour epic). For me, as long as it's compelling enough to be replayable, actual playtime isn't a concern. Quantity doesn't always equal quality.
    Did I say I hate this game?

Did I say I hate this game?
    *Complainers. In any case, I feel like BF2 gets a lot of unjustified bashing. Guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718