Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2017 Character Keys

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    I talked to Acme rep at the show and he shared the next two keys are Director Krenic and Rey.

In addition that the line will be coming to end in the near future .
    Well that is disappointing as hell, we only got 1 or 2 a year anyway
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Soooo...are there really going to be character keys for SDCC this year? Just saw the Acme email for attendee preorders and no mention of any.
    If looks could really kill, then my profession would be staring.

Yeah were a few weeks out, thought we'd hear something by now.

Also wondering if the line will end with these 2 SDCC keys.
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Crazy these are down to runs of 200 now. Order placed for both, wonder if these end up being the last two we ever see made.
    If looks could really kill, then my profession would be staring.

Interesting too that there doesn't seem to be a quantity order limit either.
    I would seem like 5 or so years ago these would be gone within an a couple hours and still be 1000+ edition.

also noticed their height; Poe is 1.75 meters and Rey is 1.7. I though Rey was much shorter or Poe was taller. lol

Will they still surprise us with Krenic and Kylo Ren at Comic Con????

Quote Originally Posted by JJKS View Post
    Crazy these are down to runs of 200 now. Order placed for both, wonder if these end up being the last two we ever see made.
    Would love to get my hands on a Hotwheels 2015 Celebration exclusive R2-KT
    And Hotwheels 2016 Celebration Europe - Boba Fett/ white prototype
    .MY FEEDBACK

Picked up Rey

No interest in Poe.

Hoping to see Kylo and/or Jyn at SDCC.

Are they actually SDCC exclusives?
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    Are they actually SDCC exclusives?
    Not too sure. We'd probably get a more official announcement if these were the SDCC exclusives.

Maybe it is just a regular release and they're testing the interest in them? See if they can still pump out a few a year with a low 200-400 edition size?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast