Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board #180: Celebration Orlando and more 40th anniversary ANH

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I still might pick up the Tusken and Bantha. It depends on what mood I'm in. It is hard to resist.
    I plan on grabbing one of these when I come across them.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I still might pick up the Tusken and Bantha. It depends on what mood I'm in. It is hard to resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I plan on grabbing one of these when I come across them.
    FYI I saw 2 last night at Arrowhead Target. (Left them both. - Shocker I know )
    Wants: --BS6--Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader, 40th Anniversary Wave 2 Stormtrooper, Jawa, Tusken
    Ground_Troopers Feedback Thread

Great seeing amdevil today!
    Current wants: 3.75" Fenn Rau; Cody and SDCC Pop!s

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Here is my GG for sale thread. I added a few things that I hadn't previously mentioned.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133992

PM me if you're interested in anything. I can take $15 off the listed prices if we can arrange a local pickup.
    Current wants: 3.75" Fenn Rau; Cody and SDCC Pop!s

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Here is my GG for sale thread. I added a few things that I hadn't previously mentioned.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133992

PM me if you're interested in anything. I can take $15 off the listed prices if we can arrange a local pickup.
    Damn! I would've been interested in McQuarrie Luke.
    Need: BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison)

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Stopped by San Tan Disney Store after dinner tonight and picked up Diecast Finn and Poe (X-Wing) for $5.99 and K-2SO for $10. They had signs up stating their diecast figures were $10, but they had a group of new ones that were apparently still full price ($26.95). I was bummed because I wanted two of them: FO Stormtrooper commander and FO Riot Control Stormtrooper. They had the 5-pack set priced at $76 still.
    Need: BS3 Scarif Trooper, Rogue One Death & Shore Troopers (need to build my garrison)

On the Disney store website they have the new Riot Control Stormtrooper and TFA Stormtrooper white Pauldron versions for $10. Apparently the baton on the Riot Control rotates. Just saying!
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Stopped by San Tan Disney Store after dinner tonight and picked up Diecast Finn and Poe (X-Wing) for $5.99 and K-2SO for $10. They had signs up stating their diecast figures were $10, but they had a group of new ones that were apparently still full price ($26.95). I was bummed because I wanted two of them: FO Stormtrooper commander and FO Riot Control Stormtrooper. They had the 5-pack set priced at $76 still.

Ares-Check the outlet at Arizona Mills; They had a handful of each trooper when I was there Tuesday; All their Elite Series action figures were $5.99; I would call first because they didn't have a lot of either one of the troopers. They did have quite a few of the FO TIE Pilot if you're interested.
    Last edited by Desert_Trooper; 04-23-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    Wants: 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Red Mountain Target has all of their Funko POP! tees clearance to $7.48; They had BB-8, FO Stormtrooper, FN-2187 and the Trilogy for SW plus all the Marvel and DC shirts on clearance.
    Wants: 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast