Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Dianoga Monster (2017 Convention Exclusive)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker1973 View Post
    I'd be surprised if they didn't help you out. The packaging for the dianoga is half the charm of it. I'd accept a little scuff or something but it sounds like you've got alot more than just that.
    Yeah, it's pretty banged up. I'd accept scuffs or dings but this was beyond that.

I hadn't heard from them and called last week for an update. They told me that my exchange had been approved but they can't generate a return shipping label because their order system was still down. They also couldn't ship a new one because the order system is down. Pretty much I sit in limbo because they can't get it together with whatever they're doing on the website. Sometimes I wonder if they're running their company out a garage or something.
    MTSFilms.com
    "You were the chosen spud!"
    Revenge of the Spud

Yeah all they have is their phone number on their site at the moment. Been like that for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Yeah all they have is their phone number on their site at the moment. Been like that for a while.
    Yeah wonder what's taking so long for the ordering system. Is the company in financial trouble?

I was able to get mine rolling. I called them and the guy took my card and he also brought up my order. You may want to try calling them again and see if they can issue a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I was able to get mine rolling. I called them and the guy took my card and he also brought up my order. You may want to try calling them again and see if they can issue a replacement.
    I just have not had the time to call AGAIN during their business hours to remind them to do what they'd said they'd do. Stinks that it's on me to make them make it right when they're well aware of the problem. Of course now they've been hacked so once again it'll get back burner-ed.
    MTSFilms.com
    "You were the chosen spud!"
    Revenge of the Spud

Just terrible customer service and this is an old story. I wish you well getting your item. Don't slack with them.There happy to forget your problem, Good Luck

It's in stock now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678