Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Dianoga Monster (2017 Convention Exclusive)

The next 2 sales for PG members will be Thursday and Friday April 20th and 21st at 10am PST.

There will be another pre-order window for him before SDCC.

D

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    The next 2 sales for PG members will be Thursday and Friday April 20th and 21st at 10am PST.

There will be another pre-order window for him before SDCC.

D
    Mid-day sucks. We have jobs. I was in a meeting during last preorder and sold out within 30 minutes. I know...first world problems. :-P

That's always a problem with this stuff. Everyone work and don't have access to a computer. BB not trying to be hard on you but the way the sale at Celebration was handled badly. I do hope you have a good number of the trash monster for the sale.

I have one of these for sale if anyone is looking to obtain one. Pm me.

Darth Ravenger I'm trying to send you a pm but you need to clear your mailbox out first. Once you do that let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    Darth Ravenger I'm trying to send you a pm but you need to clear your mailbox out first. Once you do that let me know.
    If anybody needs 1 of these, let me know. Sold one on eBay and of course the buyer backed out after purchasing it.

I have one I would trade... Pm me

Mine arrived today in a huge box. This thing is BIG and super cool! Gentle Giant did a great job on the creature and the vintage Kenner-inspired packaging. Very happy!

https://youtu.be/7kyqdcwV7IU
    Last edited by Zepp_Head; 05-03-2017 at 05:09 PM.

I received my Dianogo too! Very nostalgic - we played with the original so much the head tore off! The foam sure sticks to the inside of the blister packaging - had to play around to get it to display right so you can actually see the whole creature rather than just the head. Two thumbs up, GG! A convention exclusive that's creative and fun but won't alienate a bunch of collectors if they miss out on it - I think that's how it should be done.

Glad you guys are digging him! We've had a lot of fun with him this year around the office. He's been a really fun project to work on and I agree with you guys, I LOVE the vintage style box our packaging guy Matt put together for it.

D

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast