Thread: Taraka Tomy Agent Kallus

Taraka Tomy Agent Kallus

So, this version of Agent Kallus is like half the price of the Hasbro one (3.75" SL05) on Ebay... is there any major difference between the two besides Japanese packaging ?
    My Feedback | "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..." -Yoda

Is it in the Tomica Die-Cast line?

If yes it's smaller than 3.75" and made of metal.

If not then I believe it's the same figure because Takara Tomy is the company that officially import Hasbro products in Japan, and I've noticed many japanese seller use Takara Tomy instead of Hasbro on their Ebay listings.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

I don't believe it would be the Tomica since it just says basic figure: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252758782353

Normally I wouldn't buy from a stock photo, but 100% feedback and less then half of the going rate for Hasbro make it very tempting.
    My Feedback | "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..." -Yoda

I believe this is the SL05 Hasbro figure then. If you scroll down a bit in the listing they give the package size, if you have another Rebels figure you can compare the size of the carded figure with it.
    "Bobby U-Wing"