Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 124

Thread: GG Premier Guild Ordering Update

  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    We needed to nail down the line plan for 2018 before we put together the vote list so you wouldn't be voting on things already on the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    So, come the end of this month we'll be able to select the character(s), we want to see given the mini bust treatment. Election Day is coming, folks.
    Voting is your collector duty!
    So my takeaway from Daniel's message is that if something is obviously missing from the voting list we can assume it's already being worked on, right??

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    So my takeaway from Daniel's message is that if something is obviously missing from the voting list we can assume it's already being worked on, right??
    Apparently so. If I see no Amanaman listed, I swear I'll be jumping up and down like a 3 year old!
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

    My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews


  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Apparently so. If I see no Amanaman listed, I swear I'll be jumping up and down like a 3 year old!
    LOL I am almost more excited to see what's not on the list, within reason of course.

  4. #114
    So I confirmed my order for one of my two PGM gifts earlier this week. When will I be able to order my 2nd gift? Thanks .
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    So I confirmed my order for one of my two PGM gifts earlier this week. When will I be able to order my 2nd gift? Thanks .
    You are supposed to do it at the same time if you placed the preorder for both originally? Might need to contact customer services if only 1 is confirmed.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 02-10-2018 at 05:22 PM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  6. #116
    So I was able to order my 2 free busts but there was no option to buy the third bust. Was anyone able to buy the third star wars bust?
    I picked Obi and Lobot as the free gifts but was not able to purchase Finn in stormtrooper bust.Any suggestions

  7. #117
    Before they changed how the free gifts are done I was able to preorder it last year, I later cancelled the order but on my cancellation it does show an option to reorder so there must be a way, not sure how though.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa88 View Post
    So I was able to order my 2 free busts but there was no option to buy the third bust. Was anyone able to buy the third star wars bust?
    I picked Obi and Lobot as the free gifts but was not able to purchase Finn in stormtrooper bust.Any suggestions
    Give our customer service group a call and they should be able to assist.

    D

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    So my takeaway from Daniel's message is that if something is obviously missing from the voting list we can assume it's already being worked on, right??
    Ha. I knew someone would take it that way. No. That's not what it means.

    D.

  10. #120
    Daniel, can you confirm that when the orders ship, the correct value will be placed on the paperwork? It needs to be either zero value as they are gifts or $150 which is what we paid for the membership. I did contact customer services about this but so for had no reply or confirmation.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •