Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FN-2199 Trooper Mini Bust - 2017 PGM Gift #4

Getting the free Jumbo as well.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I'm getting the Jumbo too.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

I seem to be the only person that isn't getting the jumbo! Not too fussed as I have zero interest in them and wouldn't want to pay tax on something I don't want and then the extra charge for what i did want.

I received my FN-2199 Trooper today and, you guessed it, the Jumbo emperor that I didn't order. Lobot is still on his way. This is a jumbo-sized screw-up on someone's part over there. (See what I did?) ;-)
    Ariel Echevarria
    ariel-view.com

Very nice. Great name btw

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got number 560/625, turned up Thursday but Iíve not been at home to take a look till now.., the bust itself is pretty nice & I'm happy to say itís white & not yellow, bit of poor paintwork on the helmet & some strange substance on the belt at the back..., itís also dusty in places which makes me think this isnít new?!? The weapon is the let down as itís broken, pretty easy to see it could happen though considering the end sections are held in place by the smallest of polystone segments.., Iím trying a superglue fix as it doesnít seem worth sending the whole thing back despite the negatives, knowing my luck Iíd get a yellow ish looking one as a replacement anyway. lol
    Last edited by kevb0977; 07-14-2018 at 05:47 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Got number 560/625, turned up Thursday but I’ve not been at home to take a look till now.., the bust itself is pretty nice & I'm happy to say it’s white & not yellow, bit of poor paintwork on the helmet & some strange substance on the belt at the back..., it’s also dusty in places which makes me think this isn’t new?!? The weapon is the let down as it’s broken, pretty easy to see it could happen though considering the end sections are held in place by the smallest of polystone segments.., I’m trying a superglue fix as it doesn’t seem worth sending the whole thing back despite the negatives, knowing my luck I’d get a yellow ish looking one as a replacement anyway. lol
    Seeing how much we have to pay for GG products, thats pretty p!ss poor quality control. Shame that you resort to fixing with glue rather then return for a perfect bust. Another strike against GG.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Seeing how much we have to pay for GG products, thats pretty p!ss poor quality control. Shame that you resort to fixing with glue rather then return for a perfect bust. Another strike against GG.
    Yeah, I did consider asking for another but last time I did that (with the Shoretrooper) they told me to smash up the mini-bust, which I did & sent pictures..., then I heard nothing back from them, emailed another 2 times & then got a reply saying it’d been too long so they wouldn’t swap my mini-bust for a new one. Needless to say I was fuming & don’t want a repeat of that happening again, ideally just sending the weapon back would be the easiest option..., it looks pretty poorly made (even my dad said as much when he came round this morning), there’s a small metal rod going through the weapon but doesn’t assist in holding it together & upon further inspection I’ve noticed a hair line crack where the metal part is so chances are it’ll break again, the section I’ve glued is held in place by a piece of polystone that can’t be more than 2 millimetres wide, I was quite surprised as it was an obvious weakness that can so easily break..., as I’ve not heard of anyone else having the problem as yet though I figured I’d just glue it & hopefully that’ll be the end of the matter..., $120.00 + over $37.00 for shipping & then awaiting a customs fee too does entitle us to expect an undamaged item though, totally agree with you. If it wasn’t for the hassle of extra postage & customs fees I’d be happier just saying I want a replacement.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 07-14-2018 at 06:56 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Mine came in , but I havenít had time to even open the box. Getting ready to leave for vacation tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you have a nice time away..., & hopefully your Stormtrooper will be issue free when you get back.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast