Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Lobot Mini Bust - 2017 PGM Gift #3

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Just a little longer to wait, Kev. We've waited this long so, what is a couple of weeks more?
    An eternity. lol No, your right of course..., the finish line is finally in sight, glad to see someone has got one already too, I’m currently pondering rearranging my display area for Lobot as I hadn’t realised I’d allowed for him to go on the bottom shelf, that’s fine for a bust I’ve had ages but after the wait I feel he needs more prominence..., I’ll wait till the bust arrives though & then tinker some more, can’t be totally sure of the setup till the characters are all in play & I can’t stand to see a gap.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Haha! It does feel that way, doesn't it? Yeah, I'm glad Santiago got his Lobot so fast.

Speaking of rearranging the display for the welcoming ceremony that will take place when Lobot arrives, I've already created the needed space for him and Bespin Leia as well. This is the arrangement I have on the designated shelf: Bespin Lando, (space for Lobot), Bespin Han, (space for Leia) and then the Ugnaughts. The area is being dusted regularly, by the way. I wouldn't want Lobot to get any allergies and start sneezing when he gets here.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Glad to see/read your all prepared, far too prepared for Leia though I think. lol I went ahead & ordered her separately as an extra, I just like the animated drawing/design they’ve showed us that much I just can’t ignore it..., I’ve also preordered Yarvin Leia too, not sure if the pictures have just grown on me but it speaks to me more & I want to see her in hand so just decided she has to join the other 2. I’m allowing for my dislike of repeat characters thing now as I have a dedicated shelf just for repeats of Luke, Han & Leia.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Mine hasn't shipped either. I got the Riot trooper for my second bust.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago1970 View Post
    Okay, hopefully this works. Iím not the best at taking pictures but I tried to get them uploaded before the little one demanded her dinner.

http://tinypic.com/a/abpnic/4t

http://feed4.tinypic.com/rss.php?ua=...QldIh4l5k2TGxc
    Pretty sweet. I like the 5 o'clock shadow look as well.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Glad to see/read your all prepared, far too prepared for Leia though I think. lol I went ahead & ordered her separately as an extra, I just like the animated drawing/design they’ve showed us that much I just can’t ignore it..., I’ve also preordered Yarvin Leia too, not sure if the pictures have just grown on me but it speaks to me more & I want to see her in hand so just decided she has to join the other 2. I’m allowing for my dislike of repeat characters thing now as I have a dedicated shelf just for repeats of Luke, Han & Leia.
    I still haven't renewed my membership. I'll do so next month or early July so I can order the SDCC exclusives. This month I was hit with a lot of purchases, so I didn't really feel like spending the $150.00 just yet. When I renew I'll be ordering all three mini busts, but I'll wait to order Leia until I see a psychical sample of her at SDCC.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I still haven't renewed my membership. I'll do so next month or early July so I can order the SDCC exclusives. This month I was hit with a lot of purchases, so I didn't really feel like spending the $150.00 just yet. When I renew I'll be ordering all three mini busts, but I'll wait to order Leia until I see a psychical sample of her at SDCC.
    All the gift options are certainly worth having if they can get them right, the Spacetrooper having a narrower helmet is what I’m hoping for with that one but unlike Leia where they have to try harder on the likeness, a helmet on a trooper being too wide is certainly more liveable with than looking at someone in a Leia outfit that should actually be Leia. I’m hopeful it’ll turn out well, just have a good feeling about it currently..., roll on SDCC so we can see the gang in actual mini-bust form.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Just got this one in the mail 2 days ago and I got 247 of 625. I haven't opened it yet because I'm moving in 17 days, so I'll wait to unpack it when I get everything together in Belgium.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Quote Originally Posted by ihnken33 View Post
    Just got this one in the mail 2 days ago and I got 247 of 625. I haven't opened it yet because I'm moving in 17 days, so I'll wait to unpack it when I get everything together in Belgium.
    Congrats on your new addition! Thank you for the info on the edition size. I called GG but they said they had no info on the edition number.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-25-2018 at 05:36 PM.

My Feedback

Congrats! Did you get an email? Still waiting for an email
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819