Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lobot Mini Bust - 2017 PGM Gift #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    Doh! How could I forget Han?!?!
    He's very easy to forget. Not much going on for the sculpt. Same pose as the Mynock version with just a slight change to the hair sculpt, and a big nose. It makes me think they thought they were making uncle Giuseppe from the motherland. (Sorry uncle)
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Was expecting this one sooner but Iím just happy knowing Iíll be adding him to the collection at some point. Really hope we get a Cloud Car Pilot and Bespin Security Guard at some point to accompany him and Lando though.
    Hear, hear Hellboy.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Lobot is in the HOUSE!! Orders for Lobot will be processing this week!

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Lobot is in the HOUSE!! Orders for Lobot will be processing this week!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'd give you a hug if I could. Thanks for the good news, Daniel!
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-14-2018 at 06:24 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Great news! This is my most wanted MB on the release schedule. Bring it!!

I must admit I was disappointed he didn’t turn up as expected in March, it will be great to see him in hand (finally).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Daniel, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see this question prior to any decision making on the shipping process of this piece, but I have to ask anyway:

_ Will you be shipping the Lobot mini bust by itself or will you hold on to it and ship it together with the Obi-Wan mini bust once you receive it? Personally, I would prefer for both of them to ship together, and save on the shipping. Thank you.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Daniel, I'm not sure if you'll be able to see this question prior to any decision making on the shipping process of this piece, but I have to ask anyway:

_ Will you be shipping the Lobot mini bust by itself or will you hold on to it and ship it together with the Obi-Wan mini bust once you receive it? Personally, I would prefer for both of them to ship together, and save on the shipping. Thank you.
    I'm not sure how Customer Service is doing that. I'll see if I can find out.

D

Great question Julian!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    I'm not sure how Customer Service is doing that. I'll see if I can find out.

D
    Thanks, Daniel. I wouldn't mind waiting a few days/weeks and get them both delivered at the same time. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
    Great question Julian!!!
    Thanks, Sven. I figured if we had the option of waiting to have them both shipped together would save us all some funds on the shipping.

My Feedback

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast