Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Revan Collectors Gallery Statue - PGM Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    So is signing up for the GG membership still the best way to get one of these guys?
    At this time it's the only way.

Ended up cancelling my pre-order for this guy (which would have been unheard of when I first found out about it). The newest preview pics have not been flattering at all to me and GG's silence on the paint apps is annoying. Looking forward to seeing what the final product ends up looking like so I can know if I made a huge mistake or not.

Does anyone know the current status of this piece? I was going to get a platinum membership a little before Xmas but Revan’s page no longer existed.

I’ve been wondering about this piece as well since it was the only reason I got suckered into to a GG membership again. So if it’s been canceled I want a refund.
    "All I have in this world is my ***** and my word and I don't break them for no one."

Looking to trade eFx Luke reveal plaque #260 for #266

It has NOT been cancelled. PG gifts always ship towards the end of the membership year. He should be shipping March-April-ish.

Good to hear.
    "All I have in this world is my ***** and my word and I don't break them for no one."

Looking to trade eFx Luke reveal plaque #260 for #266

Hi all, is the edition size for this statue already established?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasrod View Post
    Hi all, is the edition size for this statue already established?
    If so we don’t know it and good luck getting the info. I’m sure in traditional GG fashion we won’t have it confirmed until a customer has one in hand and can report it.

yeah... they have that "communication strategy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    If so we donít know it and good luck getting the info. Iím sure in traditional GG fashion we wonít have it confirmed until a customer has one in hand and can report it.

I totally understand that feeling... I kept it but my expectations are as low as they can be...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRevan211 View Post
    Ended up cancelling my pre-order for this guy (which would have been unheard of when I first found out about it). The newest preview pics have not been flattering at all to me and GG's silence on the paint apps is annoying. Looking forward to seeing what the final product ends up looking like so I can know if I made a huge mistake or not.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast