Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 76

Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi Mini Bust - 2017 PGM Gift #1

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by TKMaster View Post
    Hi all, I joined the PG for the 1st time to snag this Kenobi bust but can't at all figure out how to get it as my free gift. Any idea how to do this? Thought I'd ask the experts here rather than play the "hold game" on the phone. Thanx.
    Go to your account, then there's a menu on the left after your orders & you'll see an option to pick your gifts, click on that & it'll take you to the area where there's a drop down selection so you can pick your choice or choices.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Go to your account, then there's a menu on the left after your orders & you'll see an option to pick your gifts, click on that & it'll take you to the area where there's a drop down selection so you can pick your choice or choices.
    Well I tried that and it just takes me to a blank screen, may try on my sons PC as sometimes a smart phone isn't website friendly. Thanx for the help.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by TKMaster View Post
    Well I tried that and it just takes me to a blank screen, may try on my sons PC as sometimes a smart phone isn't website friendly. Thanx for the help.
    I have problems myself when on the website with a phone, a PC is always best.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  4. #54
    Really liking the way this is turning out. Very happy to have it on order.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

    A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

  5. #55
    Ben Obi-wan Kenobi from Celebration ( painted sample) ...





    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

    My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews


  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Ben Obi-wan Kenobi from Celebration ( painted sample) ...





    He looked great even though the bottom of his lightsaber was missing.

  7. #57

  8. #58
    He does look great. So does the original one though, and I'm very tempted by this, but I don't need two Obi-Wans...

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    He does look great. So does the original one though, and I'm very tempted by this, but I don't need two Obi-Wans...
    Well this would be the one to get. It'll be pretty limited and looks awesome ! Like he's waiting for Vader to strike him down !

  10. #60
    Saw this guy at Celebration and thought y'all would get a kick out of him !

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ATATDRIVER; 04-21-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •