Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Gentle Giant Ltd. Premier Guild 2017 Announcement

Gentle Giant Ltd. Premier Guild 2017 Announcement

Here is the announcement for the Gentle Giant 2017 Premier Guild:

http://blog.gentlegiantltd.com/

Administrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.

D.

"Members also have the opportunity to pre-order and post-order San Diego Comic Con Exclusives before anyone else."

What about the Celebration Orlando exclusive(s) though? =/

Just watched it, looking forward to getting more details on these new membership levels but ultimately it's the gift options I'm most interested in.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Lieutenant Commander

Well for me the platinum membership is a no brainier.

As long as there are 2 Star Wars mini-busts then I would agree.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Yeah, Platinum looks solid to me... the smaller bonuses are nice but essentially if you're going to get two of the items anyway, it's cost effective and makes total sense to get the $150 membership. It's not different than last year if you bought the Ugnaughts and Ackbar, except that you pay all of it up front instead of paying for the membership now and then paying for the other later.

For me, I'd have to see the choices of Minibust before ultimately deciding - the Marvel items aren't available to us overseas so it depends what Star Wars items are going to be available. I picked up the Ugnaughts and paid extra for Ackbar this year so if they offer similar then I'll no doubt be in for the platinum level.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWenger View Post
    For me, I'd have to see the choices of Minibust before ultimately deciding - the Marvel items aren't available to us overseas so it depends what Star Wars items are going to be available. I picked up the Ugnaughts and paid extra for Ackbar this year so if they offer similar then I'll no doubt be in for the platinum level.
    I think.its all wrong that we don't get the marvel busts. I'd also like to see a change to the shipping for non US customers. It needs a rethink as currently its too pricey. A lower end shipping rate should be offered. It does not help when customs add the shipping to the goods value. Crazy.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I don't like the idea of that Silver tier much at all. Scalpers get a cheaper and easier way to get the limited con exclusives, making it cheaper for them to beat Platinum and Gold members to the limited quantities available? Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    I don't like the idea of that Silver tier much at all. Scalpers get a cheaper and easier way to get the limited con exclusives, making it cheaper for them to beat Platinum and Gold members to the limited quantities available? Yuck.
    Yes, you have a good point there. I've thankfully always got an exclusive when I wanted them but with more members I'm just hoping there will be a bigger number of exclusives being made..., to reflect membership numbers.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast