Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Gentle Giant Ltd. Premier Guild 2017 Announcement

Hi all- can someone help
    clarify something for me? I signed up for the PPG option and selected my gifts, etc. I thought I was supposed to receive codes for the 2 coupons for money off of future purchases? I don't know where to get my codes. When I login to the site, it shows I'm with the PPG option but I can't see coupons. I sent several emails to suppprt but never heard back. Am I missing something or do they send those later? This is
    my first year with Gentle Giant so not sure exactly how it works. Thanks.
    Last edited by fxcreator; 05-04-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Pretty soon after I paid for my PG membership I received an email "Welcome to the Premier Guild" with my two coupon codes. If it's been a reasonable time since you paid for your membership and you have not gotten your codes, you might want to try calling GG customer service. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fxcreator View Post
    Hi all- can someone help
    clarify something for me? I signed up for the PPG option and selected my gifts, etc. I thought I was supposed to receive codes for the 2 coupons for money off of future purchases? I don't know where to get my codes. When I login to the site, it shows I'm with the PPG option but I can't see coupons. I sent several emails to suppprt but never heard back. Am I missing something or do they send those later? This is

My gift choices still show as blank windows with check marks in there ? Do I need to do anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    My gift choices still show as blank windows with check marks in there ? Do I need to do anything ?
    Are you checking from your phone? They are having trouble with mobile devices. Check using a computer if you haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Are you checking from your phone? They are having trouble with mobile devices. Check using a computer if you haven't yet.

Yeah , my iPad. I'll try from my computer at work . LOL. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcreator View Post
    Hi all- can someone help
    I had this same issue when I signed up back in March. I did not receive the e-mail with the codes nor any other e-mails for that matter dealing with my membership. After waiting for a while, I contacted GG by phone and Jewell helped get everything in order. For some reason the system had signed me out from receiving mail from them. Give them a call at 818-504-3555 . To me calling them has always worked better than e-mailing them
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-05-2017 at 12:17 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Thanks; I'll give this a try and let you know what happens.
    Last edited by fxcreator; 05-05-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152