Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Gentle Giant Ltd. Premier Guild 2017 Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    My recommendation, Give them a call and check with them to make sure they can see your selections . If they are not saved, maybe they can do it for you while you wait on the phone. Good luck.
    I called once already and was told "they're working on it". I just don't want to not secure the Busts I want and then be out of luck later on.
    This whole new PGM situation has been handled so badly it's a wonder we keep renewing.

I'm getting the same.

Mine is showing as no gifts saved (unlike Lightswords picture)

It gives me the option to choose two gifts but then shows me two items ticked but it's blank apart from the tick so I can't see what items are there. (I picked Old Ben & Lobot and bought FN2199 separately)

Not panicking just yet as final decisions don't have to made until Sept but hoping they sort it out before then otherwise I'll be e-mailing GG to confirm my gifts.

Mine looks like Julian's.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Quote Originally Posted by TRDNiteLife View Post
    Mine looks like Julian's.
    Mine looks the same as Julian's too.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Yoda (and/or others), maybe try doing it from a desktop rather than a mobile device?
    Current wants: RO 3.75" Sefla, Erso, Raddus, Fenn Rau; Mace Windu Pop!

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I just don't want to not secure the Busts I want and then be out of luck later on.
    I believe we have until September to decide which gifts we want. So hopefully by then we can finalize our decisions and have it stick, plus receive a confirmation of our choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Yoda (and/or others), maybe try doing it from a desktop rather than a mobile device?
    That's a good recommendation. From my own experience, the site does not work too well with my mobile device. I used my desktop at home when I made my selections.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    That's a good recommendation. From my own experience, the site does not work too well with my mobile device. I used my desktop at home when I made my selections.
    I've found that too (a bit hit & miss anyway), definitely wouldn't recommend trying to order an exclusive off of a phone or tablet.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

For anyone who was not able to get a McQuarrie Han Solo bust, I picked up an extra one at the Celebration for scummers who couldn't get one... if anyone here needs it, PM me... sell it at cost $127 plus shipping. Not looking to make a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by yugousc View Post
    For anyone who was not able to get a McQuarrie Han Solo bust, I picked up an extra one at the Celebration for scummers who couldn't get one... if anyone here needs it, PM me... sell it at cost $127 plus shipping. Not looking to make a dime.
    Good job, way to help out fellow scummers.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast